10 Fascinating Facts About Soak, One of the Coolest Indie-Folk Artists Out ThereLatest News
Looking for your new favorite indie-folk artist? Look no further than Soak. Born Bridie Monds-Watson, Soak (which is a combination of “soul” and “folk”) is a 23-year-old Northern Irish singer-songwriter from Derry fighting for gay rights – and making really incredible music while doing it. The soulful prodigy released her debut album, Before We Forgot How to Dream, in 2015 at only 19 years old, and her follow-up album, Grim Town, debuted this past April. Before you give it a listen, here are some incredibly cool facts you should know about the award-winning artist’s childhood in Derry and her journey to stardom.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Kristin Cavallari: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- Hell Yes! Here’s When Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 3 Drops on Netflix
- Cara Santana Ditches Engagement Ring After Jesse Metcalfe Split
- Bachelor Nation Remembers Tyler Gwozdz After His Death
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards
- Lena Waithe, Wife Alana Mayo Split 2 Months After Announcing Marriage
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick