10 Fun Facts About The Notebook That’ll Make You Want to Watch It Over and Over AgainLatest News
The Notebook is that classic romantic film that gave us the beautiful pairing of Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling. The two helped tell a timeless story of falling in love then being ripped apart before reuniting years later and getting a happily ever after. Though, there’s so much more to this movie, based on the book by Nicholas Sparks, than you might already know. Like, did you know how deeply Gosling and McAdams didn’t get along at first? Can you imagine if they’d never settled their differences and someone else starred in the film? We can’t! Keep reading for more on that fun fact and nine others.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- The Vow: Barbara Bouchey and Keith Raniere Dated For Nearly a Decade Before She Fled NXIVM
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram
- Jordyn Woods: ‘Everything in My Life Changed’ After Tristan Cheating Scandal
- Watch the Secret Society of Second-Born Royals Cast Hilariously Quiz Each Other on Disney Movies
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!