10 LGBTQ+ Films For Every Mood to Watch During Pride MonthLatest News
Think that LGBTQ+ films will only ever break your heart? Think again. In honor of Pride Month, we’ve rounded up a handful of our favorite LGBTQ+ flicks that are perfect for any sort of mood you’re in. While some movies that revolve around openly gay, bi, trans, and queer characters explore themes of secrecy, alienation, and unrequited love, there are plenty of others that are sexy, romantic, and totally hilarious. Some LGBTQ+ movies even have a happily-ever-after ending. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to weep, laugh, or get turned on – we have a LGBTQ+ movie you’re sure to love.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!
- Reunited? Julianne Hough Shares Funny Video With Brooks Laich’s Dog
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him
- Ant Anstead Posts ‘Old Skool’ Pic Wearing Wedding Ring After Christina Anstead Split