10 Mind-Blowing New Netflix Documentaries You Can Watch in 2020Latest News
If you think documentaries are boring, then you’re definitely not watching the right ones. Whether you’re into science, history, nature, true crime, or the cutthroat world of competitive cheerleading, Netflix’s new documentaries for 2020 have something for everyone, and the year is just getting started. From deadly diseases to deadly killers, the selection of documentaries and docuseries you’ll find on Netflix are anything but dull, and the best part: You’ll learn something new just by watching. Before you select your next date night movie or next show to binge-watch, do yourself a favor and check out these new Netflix documentaries for 2020.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- A Reminder of How The Umbrella Academy’s Biggest Season 1 Mystery Played Out
- Miley Cyrus Reveals She’s Been in Love 3 Times, Compares Liam Split to Death
- Miley Cyrus Reminds Us She Doesn’t Belong to Anyone in Disco-Tastic “Midnight Sky” Video
- Liam Hemsworth! Nick Jonas! See Miley Cyrus’ Dating History
- Miley Cyrus and Cody Simpson Split After Whirlwind Romance
- Kelly Clarkson Claps Back at Troll Saying ‘No Wonder’ Marriage Didn’t Work
- The Devil All the Time Is Not the Tom Holland and Robert Pattinson Collaboration We Wanted
- Mike Tindall Hopes Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Are ‘Happy’ After Royal Exit
- Is Tyra Banks Engaged to Boyfriend Louis Belanger-Martin?
- 90 Day Fiance’s Paul Claims Karine Put Broken Glass in His Food