10 of the Most Underrated True-Crime Podcasts You Need to Listen toLatest News
Editor’s note: This article discusses sensitive topics such as murder, suicide, and eating disorders. It may not be suitable for all readers.
As someone who’s interested in true crime, I spend a lot of time listening to podcasts. But as any true-crime fan knows, not all podcasts are created equal in terms of quality. I prioritize series with responsible storytelling (i.e., reporting the facts rather than sensationalizing the story and relying on gory details), ability to engage listeners, and sensitivity to serious topics. With these criteria in mind, here are 10 underrated podcasts to listen to after you’ve breezed through the big ones like Serial, Crime Junkie, or My Favorite Murder.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- 12 Musical Moments From Schitt’s Creek That Will Inspire Your Inner Jazzagal
- 10 Celebrity Couples Who Are High School Sweethearts
- Julianne Hough Says 2021 Is ‘Definitely Looking Up’ After Divorce Filing
- Pajamas! Meatballs! Celebs Share Their Favorite Holiday Traditions
- How Meghan and Harry Are Celebrating Thanksgiving After Miscarriage News
- The TikTokers Who Cooked Up the Ratatouille Musical Talk Us Through Their Viral Moment
- Artem Chigvintsev Reflects on ‘Pivotal Year’ That Led to ‘DWTS’ Win
- 15 Books by Muslim American Authors That Need to Be on Your Radar
- Jillian Michaels’ Biggest Feuds Through the Years
- Mariah Carey, Kevin Bacon and More Will Appear on ‘Heroes of New York’