10 Shows to Fill the Mandalorian-Size Hole in Your HeartLatest News
The second season of The Mandalorian is so close, but while we wait, there are plenty of similar shows that can fill the time! While we can’t exactly find a good substitute for the cuteness of Baby Yoda, there are definitely some options for thrilling and creative stories that have more than a few things in common with the Star Wars spinoff. We’ve got more adventures in space, more reluctant heroes, more exciting battles of good and evil, and lots more! Keep reading to see our recommendations for the best shows like The Mandalorian – you can easily watch through one or more of them before Din Djarin, Baby Yoda, and company return on Oct. 30.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him
- Ant Anstead Posts ‘Old Skool’ Pic Wearing Wedding Ring After Christina Anstead Split
- Rebel Wilson and Jacob Busch Began Dating Before Pandemic: It’s ‘Serious’
- Yikes! Scheana Shay Says She Wasn’t Invited to Lala Kent’s Gender Reveal
- Demi Lovato Wears ‘Dogs Over People’ Shirt, Ditches Ring After Max Split
- Meghan Markle Made a Surprise Appearance on America’s Got Talent For This Sweet Reason
- Surprise! Billie Lourd Just Welcomed a Baby Boy With Fiancé Austen Rydell
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split: What Went Wrong?
- Rebel Wilson and Rumored Beau Jacob Busch Make Red Carpet Debut