10 Underrated True-Crime Podcasts That You’ve (Probably) Never Heard ofLatest News
Editor’s note: This article discusses sensitive topics such as murder, suicide, and eating disorders. It may not be suitable for all readers.
As someone who’s interested in true crime, I spend a lot of time listening to podcasts. But as any true-crime fan knows, not all podcasts are created equal in terms of quality. I prioritize series with responsible storytelling (i.e., reporting the facts rather than sensationalizing the story and relying on gory details), ability to engage listeners, and sensitivity to serious topics. With these criteria in mind, here are 10 underrated podcasts to listen to after you’ve breezed through the big ones like Serial, Crime Junkie, or My Favorite Murder.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- 10 Stevie and David Moments From Schitt’s Creek That Have Our Warmest Regards
- Brooke Burke: A Day in My Life
- Ozzy Osbourne Regrets Cheating on Wife Sharon: ‘I Broke Her Heart’
- 15 Thought-Provoking Books That Have Won the Women’s Prize For Fiction
- Kaley Cuoco and Husband Karl Cook Mourn Death of Their Rescue Dog Petunia
- Stassi Schroeder: 2020 Wasn’t My ‘Favorite Year’ After ‘Pump Rules’ Firing
- Congrats! Matthew Perry and Girlfriend Molly Hurwitz Are Engaged
- 12 Musical Moments From Schitt’s Creek That Will Inspire Your Inner Jazzagal
- 10 Celebrity Couples Who Are High School Sweethearts
- Julianne Hough Says 2021 Is ‘Definitely Looking Up’ After Divorce Filing