15 Horror Movies on Netflix That Are Light on Gore, but Heavy on ScaresLatest News
You don’t have to have blood and violence to have a scary movie. Sometimes the scariest movies are the ones that totally f*ck with your head or make you believe in ghosts – if you don’t already. We scoured Netflix for some truly horrifying and chilling movies that don’t rely on bloody scenes to get the scary message across, so they’re perfect for anyone with a queasy stomach or someone who just doesn’t want to look at a bunch of blood for an hour and a half. Ahead, check them all out, and maybe consider sleeping with the light on tonight.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- The Vow: Barbara Bouchey and Keith Raniere Dated For Nearly a Decade Before She Fled NXIVM
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram
- Jordyn Woods: ‘Everything in My Life Changed’ After Tristan Cheating Scandal
- Watch the Secret Society of Second-Born Royals Cast Hilariously Quiz Each Other on Disney Movies
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!