16 Adorable Photos of Lily-Rose Depp and Timothée Chalamet That Explain Why We’re All So ObsessedLatest News
The question we’ve all been asking for over a year has finally been answered – Lily-Rose Depp and Timothée Chalamet appear to be dating. Depp and Chalamet were first linked in June 2018, when it was confirmed they would be starring alongside one another in Netflix’s movie, The King, which is an interpretation of multiple Shakespeare plays. And while rumors that the pair are dating have been floating around since the announcement, they’ve been incredibly lowkey about the relationship.
That was, until last week. In early September – in the space of one week no less – Depp and Chalamet seem to have confirmed their relationship status, first by teasing us when they walked the red carpet at The King’s premiere at the Venice Film Festival, and then by sharing a downright steamy kiss on a boat in Italy over the weekend. Keep scrolling to see their cutest moments so far.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Beyoncé and JAY-Z Mean Business in Their Suited-Up Appearance at a Pre-Grammys Brunch
- Miranda Lambert Talks About ‘S–t Show’ After Blake Shelton Divorce
- Congrats! Brandon Jenner, Cayley Stoker Engaged Ahead of Twins’ Arrival
- These Shameless Prayer Candles Are For Anyone Who Bows Down to the Gallaghers
- The Jonas Brothers Are Owning TikTok, and 2 Other Things You Missed This Week
- ‘This Is Us’ Star Chris Sullivan and Wife Rachel Are Expecting Baby No. 1
- Scott Borchetta Says He’ll Always ‘Root for’ Taylor Swift Despite Feud
- Pamela Anderson Shares 1st Pic With Husband Jon Peters After Secret Wedding
- Wait, Did ‘Schitt’s Creek’ Stars Catherine O’Hara and Eugene Levy Date?
- Billie Eilish’s “Everything I Wanted” Video Is an Ode to Her Brother, Finneas O’Connell