16 Adorable Photos of Lily-Rose Depp and Timothée Chalamet That Explain Why We’re All So ObsessedLatest News
The question we’ve all been asking for over a year has finally been answered – Lily-Rose Depp and Timothée Chalamet appear to be dating. Depp and Chalamet were first linked in June 2018, when it was confirmed they would be starring alongside one another in Netflix’s movie, The King, which is an interpretation of multiple Shakespeare plays. And while rumors that the pair are dating have been floating around since the announcement, they’ve been incredibly lowkey about the relationship.
That was, until last week. In early September – in the space of one week no less – Depp and Chalamet seem to have confirmed their relationship status, first by teasing us when they walked the red carpet at The King’s premiere at the Venice Film Festival, and then by sharing a downright steamy kiss on a boat in Italy over the weekend. Keep scrolling to see their cutest moments so far.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!
- Reunited? Julianne Hough Shares Funny Video With Brooks Laich’s Dog
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him