16 Adorable Photos of Lily-Rose Depp and Timothée Chalamet That Explain Why We’re All So ObsessedLatest News
The question we’ve all been asking for over a year has finally been answered – Lily-Rose Depp and Timothée Chalamet appear to be dating. Depp and Chalamet were first linked in June 2018, when it was confirmed they would be starring alongside one another in Netflix’s movie, The King, which is an interpretation of multiple Shakespeare plays. And while rumors that the pair are dating have been floating around since the announcement, they’ve been incredibly lowkey about the relationship.
That was, until last week. In early September – in the space of one week no less – Depp and Chalamet seem to have confirmed their relationship status, first by teasing us when they walked the red carpet at The King’s premiere at the Venice Film Festival, and then by sharing a downright steamy kiss on a boat in Italy over the weekend. Keep scrolling to see their cutest moments so far.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Kelly Clarkson’s Powerhouse Vocals Came in Like a Wrecking Ball For Her Miley Cyrus Cover
- JWoww’s Ex Zack Carpinello Posts About ‘Strength’ After Their Split
- Jeremy Renner ‘Won’t Be Bullied’ by Ex-Wife Amid Custody Battle
- Euphoria Actor Austin Abrams Joins This Is Us Season 4 as a Love Interest For Teen Kate
- Aquaman and Catwoman Unite! Jason Momoa Sends Zoe Kravitz Love for New Role
- The Voice: This Teen’s Stunning Kacey Musgraves Cover Brought Out the Fight in Kelly Clarkson
- Mike Johnson: I Will ‘Never’ Kiss and Tell After Demi Lovato Romance
- DWTS’ Lauren Alaina Opens Up About Her Dating Life After John Crist Split
- Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev: A Timeline of Their Relationship
- Cecily Strong Really Tried Her Best to Control This Excited Pup During an SNL Sketch