2019’s Aladdin Is Headed to Disney+ Soon! (Seriously – Like, Really Soon)Latest News
If Prince Aladdin was your childhood crush, all you wanted to be was Princess Jasmine when you grew up, and a magic carpet was on your holiday wish list, then I have amazing news for you: the 2019 version of Aladdin is coming to Disney+!
Remember when all you wanted to do during the Winter months was hibernate through the below-freezing temperatures, cuddled up in bed, binge-watching your favorite Disney movies but couldn’t because your favorites hadn’t been released from the “vault”? Lucky for us, Disney+ has been one of the biggest blessing to grace us in 2019 and has made all our favorites available – except for a few of its newest releases like the live-action version of Aladdin. The streaming platform has changed the way viewers watch their favorite Disney movies.
If you caught Aladdin in theaters, then you’ve most likely been eagerly anticipating its arrival to the Disney+ streaming platform. And if you missed it, you’re probably even more excited! Starting on Jan. 8, 2020, you can catch Mena Massoud as Prince Aladdin, Naomi Scott as Princess Jasmine, and the lovable Will Smith as the Genie in the live-action rendition of Aladdin on Disney+. The film brought in over $1 billion at the global box office, and was certainly a movie you don’t want to skip out on.
While you’re waiting for Aladdin to make its debut, there are still plenty of movies you can watch on Disney+ to pass the time.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Who’s Ready For Another Wild Ride? Dwayne Johnson Confirms Hobbs and Shaw Sequel
- Ben Higgins: Why Jess and I Can Only Get Married During a ‘Select Few Months’
- Billie Eilish Soothes Puppies to Sleep While Singing “Everything I Wanted” at Home
- Michelle Money Gives Update on Her Daughter Following Skateboard Accident
- Ben Higgins Opens Up About Engagement to Jess Clarke: ‘Let’s Celebrate’
- Lily James and Matt Smith Spotted Together After Split Rumors: Pics
- The Schitt’s Creek Cast Is a Big, Happy Family in Real Life, and We Love to See It
- Prince Charles ‘Out of Self-Isolation’ 1 Week After Coronavirus Diagnosis
- John Krasinski Wants to Share Good News With the World, So He Reached Out to Steve Carell
- Meghan King Edmonds, Husband Jim Arguing Over Kids After His Coronavirus Test