22 Songs You Won’t Be Able to Get Out of Your Head After Watching Normal PeopleLatest News
A show like Normal People – full of thoughtful pauses and longing glances – requires a soundtrack that will subtly tell the story when the characters aren’t speaking. Luckily, Hulu’s adaptation of Sally Rooney’s hit novel manages to feature songs that fit the bill very well. From Imogen Heap to Billie Marten, the 20-plus tracks encapsulate the emotion and drama of Marianne and Connell’s relationship.
I can say from experience that a few of these might stick with you long after the final episode ends. So grab your headphones, and ahead, check out the artists and songs featured on the show. It’s time to dive straight into your feelings, and this is the way to do it.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him
- Ant Anstead Posts ‘Old Skool’ Pic Wearing Wedding Ring After Christina Anstead Split
- Rebel Wilson and Jacob Busch Began Dating Before Pandemic: It’s ‘Serious’
- Yikes! Scheana Shay Says She Wasn’t Invited to Lala Kent’s Gender Reveal
- Demi Lovato Wears ‘Dogs Over People’ Shirt, Ditches Ring After Max Split
- Meghan Markle Made a Surprise Appearance on America’s Got Talent For This Sweet Reason
- Surprise! Billie Lourd Just Welcomed a Baby Boy With Fiancé Austen Rydell
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split: What Went Wrong?
- Rebel Wilson and Rumored Beau Jacob Busch Make Red Carpet Debut