Elaborate Halloween costumes à la Heidi Klum can be fun, but they require a whole lot of effort to actually pull off. Sometimes (like when it’s Oct. 30 and you have nothing planned!) going with a look that can be put together with items already hanging in your closet or parts that are easy to find at a thrift shop makes more sense. Celebrities themselves have often taken the easier approach, and we’ve rounded up their simple dress-up ideas to serve as your inspiration!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Shannon Beador and BF John Janssen Reveal How Their Families Blend
- Kandi Burruss: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- The 6 Biggest Moments From Grey’s Anatomy’s Wild Season 16 Fall Finale
- Ray J Clears Up Drama With Princess Love: ‘I Love My Family’
- Hailey Baldwin Had a Sexy Year, and These Photos Prove It
- Joe Giudice Is Ready for Christmas in Italy With His Daughters
- Everything Becca Tilley Has Said About Her ‘Private’ Relationship
- Ariana Grande Reunited With Liz Gillies and Matt Bennett to Sing Some Iconic Victorious Hits
- Sammi ‘Sweetheart’ Giancola and Christian Bicardi Announce YouTube Channel
- Exclusive: Netflix Has a Heartwarming Podcast Perfect For Movie and TV Fanatics on the Way