Elaborate Halloween costumes à la Heidi Klum can be fun, but they require a whole lot of effort to actually pull off. Sometimes (like when it’s Oct. 30 and you have nothing planned!) going with a look that can be put together with items already hanging in your closet or parts that are easy to find at a thrift shop makes more sense. Celebrities themselves have often taken the easier approach, and we’ve rounded up their simple dress-up ideas to serve as your inspiration!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Chad Johnson’s Girlfriend Was ‘Genuinely Scared’ After He Punched a Wall
- Lionel Richie Compared This 17-Year-Old American Idol Singer to a Young Whitney Houston
- Celebrity Mugshots
- Hayden Panettiere Breaks Her Silence After Boyfriend Is Arrested Again
- 10 Revelations About Divorce, Gabrielle Union and More in Dwyane Wade’s Doc
- Loved Every Dramatic Minute of The Circle? Here’s What to Dive Into Next
- Are Southern Charm’s Kathryn Dennis and Ex Thomas Ravenel Back On?
- Sad News, Riverdale Fans: Skeet Ulrich and Marisol Nichols Are Leaving the Show
- Channing Tatum, Jessie J Have Playdate With His Daughter Everly
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs