44 Bumpin’ Songs Barack and Michelle Obama Listened to This SummerLatest News
Barack Obama has released his annual Summer playlist, and it’s chock-full of contemporary hits, as well as timeless classics. While the 44th US President gave a shout-out to Beyoncé’s “MOOD 4 EVA” and Lil Nas X’s “Old Town Road” remix with Billy Ray Cyrus, he also called out Ella Fitzgerald’s “How High the Moon” and The Rolling Stones’ “Happy.” Other popular artists, such as Frank Sinatra, Stevie Wonder, Shawn Mendes, and Lizzo, also made the cut. “With summer winding down, here’s a sampling of what Michelle and I have been listening to – some new, some old, some fast, some slow. Hope you enjoy,” he captioned the collection of songs on Instagram. Look ahead to see if your favorite tunes are on the former POTUS’s Summer list!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Pamela Anderson’s Dating History: From Tommy Lee to Jon Peters
- Here Are All the Winners of the 2020 SAG Awards!
- Kendall Jenner and Ex Ben Simmons Spend Weekend Together in NYC
- Brad Pitt Jokes About Tinder, Feet, and Getting High in Hilarious SAG Awards Speech
- Queen Considered Taking Duke, Duchess Titles From Harry and Meghan: Report
- Meghan Markle Smiles With Archie and Dogs as Harry Flies to Canada
- Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston: The Way They Were
- Adjust Your DVR: Grey’s Anatomy Is Moving Back to Its Original Time in January
- Jennifer Aniston Was ‘Overwhelmed’ After SAG Win, Brad Pitt Run-In
- Prince Harry Speaks For the First Time on Royal Split: “There Really Was No Other Option”