5 Years’ Worth of Deliciously Adorable Princess Charlotte PortraitsLatest News
On May 2, 2015, we got our first glimpse of Princess Charlotte when she left the hospital, and we haven’t stopped fawning over the adorable tot ever since. Throughout the years, we’ve been treated to a handful of official portraits to commemorate her milestones, from her initial portraits with older brother George to her adorable first day of nursery school. We’ve rounded up all of Charlotte’s memorable portraits; scroll through to see them now, then check out her debut as a big sister after the birth of Prince Louis.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- The Vow: Barbara Bouchey and Keith Raniere Dated For Nearly a Decade Before She Fled NXIVM
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram
- Jordyn Woods: ‘Everything in My Life Changed’ After Tristan Cheating Scandal
- Watch the Secret Society of Second-Born Royals Cast Hilariously Quiz Each Other on Disney Movies
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!