6 Tracks From Chloe x Halle’s Ungodly Hour That Prove It’s the Album of the SummerLatest News
Sisters Chloe and Halle Bailey are two of the most talented artists in the R&B game right now. Beyonce’s prodigies, who happen to be two of the stars of Grown-ish, are already two-time Grammy nominees. With the June 12 release of their second studio album Ungodly Hour, Chloe x Halle proved for what seems like the millionth time that they are absolutely golden.
Producing tracks in a home studio by themselves, Chloe x Halle have created their most authentic and intimate album yet. The songs all celebrate being a young woman today, and they drip with honesty and confidence. It’s all framed around the “Ungodly Hour” of life in which someone is just emerging into their adulthood. The range on this album is something to marvel at as well. There are tracks that make you want to cry alone in your room and tracks that deserve to be blasted through six-foot-tall speakers in a crowded dance club. Here are six of the greatest.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Demi Lovato Wears ‘Dogs Over People’ Shirt, Ditches Ring After Max Split
- Meghan Markle Made a Surprise Appearance on America’s Got Talent For This Sweet Reason
- Surprise! Billie Lourd Just Welcomed a Baby Boy With Fiancé Austen Rydell
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split: What Went Wrong?
- Rebel Wilson and Rumored Beau Jacob Busch Make Red Carpet Debut
- Future Parents! Mandy Moore and Taylor Goldsmith’s Relationship Timeline
- Colton Spotted for the 1st Time in L.A. Since Cassie’s Restraining Order
- Kristin Cavallari Breaks Her Silence on Divorce From Jay Cutler: “We Tried Really, Really Hard”
- Donald Trump Fires Back at Meghan Markle, Prince Harry After Election Comments
- The Masked Singer: Breaking Down All Our Theories About Who Are Behind the Masks