65 Songs You Won’t Be Able to Get Out of Your Head After Watching Normal PeopleLatest News
A show like Normal People – full of thoughtful pauses and longing glances – requires a soundtrack that will subtly tell the story when the characters aren’t speaking. Luckily, Hulu’s adaptation of Sally Rooney’s hit novel manages to feature songs that fit the bill very well. From Imogen Heap to Nick Drake, the 60-plus tracks encapsulate the emotion and drama of Marianne and Connell’s relationship.
I can say from experience that a few of these might stick with you long after the final episode ends. So grab your headphones, and ahead, check out the artists and songs featured on the show. It’s time to dive straight into your feelings, and this is the way to do it.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Justin Hartley Is ‘Irritated’ by Chrishell Stause’s Split Comments
- Matthew McConaughey Guessing Famous Songs Is a True Delight, Even With His Spotty WiFi
- Everything Chrishell Said About Justin Hartley Divorce on ‘Selling Sunset’
- I Just Dropped My Spirit Stick Over Jerry Harris and Gabrielle Union’s Surprise Zoom Exchange
- Randall Emmett: Megan Fox, Machine Gun Kelly Are ‘Glued to Each Other’
- Celebrities Who Went From Rags to Riches
- Inside Jennifer Lawrence’s $9 Million New York City Penthouse She Just Sold
- Megan Thee Stallion Dishes on Her Powerhouse Aura, Meeting Beyoncé, and Upcoming Projects
- Detail, Producer of Beyonce’s ‘Drunk in Love,’ Arrested for Sexual Assault
- Nia DaCosta Will Take Lead on Captain Marvel 2 as the First Black Woman to Direct a Marvel Film