66 Photos of Dulé Hill and Jazmyn Simon That’ll Have You Saying, “I Want a Love Like That”Latest News
Although they didn’t play a couple on Ballers, Dulé Hill and Jazmyn Simon have the HBO show to thank for their real-life romance. The pair first met after a clandestine lunch meeting on the set of the show in 2015, and they exchanged numbers there and then. In an interview with People, Jazmyn called Dulé
The couple got engaged in April 2017 before getting married a year later in Antigua, Guatemala, where Dulé’s Psych costar James Roday served as a groomsman. They later welcomed
See some of the couple’s cutest snaps ahead – and yes, some of them will make you want to say “c’mon son,” because they truly are that adorable.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him
- Ant Anstead Posts ‘Old Skool’ Pic Wearing Wedding Ring After Christina Anstead Split
- Rebel Wilson and Jacob Busch Began Dating Before Pandemic: It’s ‘Serious’
- Yikes! Scheana Shay Says She Wasn’t Invited to Lala Kent’s Gender Reveal
- Demi Lovato Wears ‘Dogs Over People’ Shirt, Ditches Ring After Max Split
- Meghan Markle Made a Surprise Appearance on America’s Got Talent For This Sweet Reason
- Surprise! Billie Lourd Just Welcomed a Baby Boy With Fiancé Austen Rydell
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split: What Went Wrong?