8 Differences Between Hulu’s Looking For Alaska and the Original NovelLatest News
John Green is beloved for penning Looking For Alaska, so appeasing his army of Nerdfighters through a small-screen adaptation is no easy task. Yet developers Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage, the teen soap masterminds behind The O.C. and Gossip Girl, nail the heartfelt and moody tone of the Hulu miniseries. With a stellar cast, effective emotional beats, and a gentle indie soundtrack, they capture the book’s tender spirit while creating a work that stands on its own.
The show is plenty faithful to the book, committing to details such as Maureen’s heavenly bufriedo and the Colonel’s piss-filled shoes. Still, it has made notable changes to raise the stakes and give the project a more cinematic feel. We might not know the way out of the labyrinth, but we do know the most important differences between Hulu’s adaptation and John Green’s Looking For Alaska – keep reading to learn what they are.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Channing Tatum, Jessie J Have Playdate With His Daughter Everly
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is ‘a Great Person’
- Accio Credit Card! These Harry Potter Gifts Are Worth All Our Galleons
- Meghan Trainor’s Dad Injured After Being Struck By Car
- Obsessed With That Viral Subway Singer? Watch the Rest of Her Incredible Music Covers
- Diddy Undergoes 4th Surgery in 2 Years: ‘Pray for Ya Boy’
- Maggie Q: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- If You’re Into The Witcher, You Need to Watch These 15 Other Shows ASAP
- Shawn Mendes Reveals He’s Working on Another Album