8 Differences Between Hulu’s Looking For Alaska and the Original NovelLatest News
John Green is beloved for penning Looking For Alaska, so appeasing his army of Nerdfighters through a small-screen adaptation is no easy task. Yet developers Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage, the teen soap masterminds behind The O.C. and Gossip Girl, nail the heartfelt and moody tone of the Hulu miniseries. With a stellar cast, effective emotional beats, and a gentle indie soundtrack, they capture the book’s tender spirit while creating a work that stands on its own.
The show is plenty faithful to the book, committing to details such as Maureen’s heavenly bufriedo and the Colonel’s piss-filled shoes. Still, it has made notable changes to raise the stakes and give the project a more cinematic feel. We might not know the way out of the labyrinth, but we do know the most important differences between Hulu’s adaptation and John Green’s Looking For Alaska – keep reading to learn what they are.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- A Reminder of How The Umbrella Academy’s Biggest Season 1 Mystery Played Out
- Miley Cyrus Reveals She’s Been in Love 3 Times, Compares Liam Split to Death
- Miley Cyrus Reminds Us She Doesn’t Belong to Anyone in Disco-Tastic “Midnight Sky” Video
- Liam Hemsworth! Nick Jonas! See Miley Cyrus’ Dating History
- Miley Cyrus and Cody Simpson Split After Whirlwind Romance
- Kelly Clarkson Claps Back at Troll Saying ‘No Wonder’ Marriage Didn’t Work
- The Devil All the Time Is Not the Tom Holland and Robert Pattinson Collaboration We Wanted
- Mike Tindall Hopes Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Are ‘Happy’ After Royal Exit
- Is Tyra Banks Engaged to Boyfriend Louis Belanger-Martin?
- 90 Day Fiance’s Paul Claims Karine Put Broken Glass in His Food