8 Shows That Accurately Depict the Trials, Tribulations, and Tension of High SchoolLatest News
There’s something relatable AF about high school TV shows that keeps us coming back for more, no matter how old we get. But sadly, many of our favorite shows are totally out of touch with reality. When teenage characters are played by 30-year-old actors with zero acne and unrealistic vocabularies, we’re forced to question whether these screenwriters have actually stepped foot on a high school campus before. Although we all love to marvel at outrageous dramas like Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars, they don’t remind us much of the cliques, procrastination, and cafeteria food that we had to suffer through.
If you are looking to truly transport back in time, we’ve compiled a list of hormone-drenched shows that are near-biographic representations of our high school lives. Grab your old marching band uniform and some movie popcorn and get ready for hours and hours of teenage angst!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Channing Tatum, Jessie J Have Playdate With His Daughter Everly
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is ‘a Great Person’
- Accio Credit Card! These Harry Potter Gifts Are Worth All Our Galleons
- Meghan Trainor’s Dad Injured After Being Struck By Car
- Obsessed With That Viral Subway Singer? Watch the Rest of Her Incredible Music Covers
- Diddy Undergoes 4th Surgery in 2 Years: ‘Pray for Ya Boy’
- Maggie Q: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- If You’re Into The Witcher, You Need to Watch These 15 Other Shows ASAP
- Shawn Mendes Reveals He’s Working on Another Album