8 Shows That Accurately Depict the Trials, Tribulations, and Tension of High SchoolLatest News
There’s something relatable AF about high school TV shows that keeps us coming back for more, no matter how old we get. But sadly, many of our favorite shows are totally out of touch with reality. When teenage characters are played by 30-year-old actors with zero acne and unrealistic vocabularies, we’re forced to question whether these screenwriters have actually stepped foot on a high school campus before. Although we all love to marvel at outrageous dramas like Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars, they don’t remind us much of the cliques, procrastination, and cafeteria food that we had to suffer through.
If you are looking to truly transport back in time, we’ve compiled a list of hormone-drenched shows that are near-biographic representations of our high school lives. Grab your old marching band uniform and some movie popcorn and get ready for hours and hours of teenage angst!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- A Reminder of How The Umbrella Academy’s Biggest Season 1 Mystery Played Out
- Miley Cyrus Reveals She’s Been in Love 3 Times, Compares Liam Split to Death
- Miley Cyrus Reminds Us She Doesn’t Belong to Anyone in Disco-Tastic “Midnight Sky” Video
- Liam Hemsworth! Nick Jonas! See Miley Cyrus’ Dating History
- Miley Cyrus and Cody Simpson Split After Whirlwind Romance
- Kelly Clarkson Claps Back at Troll Saying ‘No Wonder’ Marriage Didn’t Work
- The Devil All the Time Is Not the Tom Holland and Robert Pattinson Collaboration We Wanted
- Mike Tindall Hopes Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Are ‘Happy’ After Royal Exit
- Is Tyra Banks Engaged to Boyfriend Louis Belanger-Martin?
- 90 Day Fiance’s Paul Claims Karine Put Broken Glass in His Food