8 Things You Should Know About the Newest Bachelor Matt JamesLatest News
Even though Clare Crawley’s season of The Bachelorette hasn’t begun filming, we have already been introduced to the newest Bachelor Matt James. On June 12, it was announced that Matt will be the first Black Bachelor and the second Black lead in the franchise’s history after Rachel Lindsay’s stint as the Bachelorette on season 21. The announcement came after a Bachelor Diversity Campaign was created in the hopes of the show making changes in relation to antiracism and BIPOC representation.
If Matt’s name sounds familiar, it’s because not only was he supposed to be a contestant on Clare’s season, but he’s also Bachelorette alum Tyler Cameron’s best friend. However, he’s so much more than Tyler C.’s friend, and we’ve laid out just a few facts that’ll help you see him for the amazing guy that he is.
It's Been 18 Years, and the Bachelor Franchise Hasn't Done Much to Improve Its Diversity Issue
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram
- Jordyn Woods: ‘Everything in My Life Changed’ After Tristan Cheating Scandal
- Watch the Secret Society of Second-Born Royals Cast Hilariously Quiz Each Other on Disney Movies
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!
- Reunited? Julianne Hough Shares Funny Video With Brooks Laich’s Dog