9 Things You Didn’t Know About Sex Education’s Patricia Allison (aka Ola!)Latest News
Sex Education‘s Patricia Allison is quickly earning her spot on the list of 2020’s most exciting young actors. After making her debut halfway through season one of Sex Education, Ola gets a lot more screentime the second time around. She is finally at the same school as all the other Sex Education characters; but things start to get a bit tricky when she finds out her dad is dating her boyfriend’s mom. On top of dealing with that very awkward situation, Ola realizes that after participating in some sexy shenanigans with her boyfriend Otis, she isn’t left fully satisfied.
Patricia, aka Trish, is a fresh air. From her love of nature to her real-life friendship with costar Tanya Reynolds, the list isn’t short on why Patricia is possibly one of the coolest people out there. Keep reading to learn a little bit more about the Sex Education star!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Is Tyra Banks Engaged to Boyfriend Louis Belanger-Martin?
- 10 Series to Watch on Netflix After You Finish Selling Sunset Season 3
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari’s Relationship Timeline
- The Umbrella Academy: Everything You Need to Know About the Death of Reginald Hargreeves
- Jane Lynch Remembers Late ‘Glee’ Costar Naya Rivera as a ‘Force of Nature’
- This Dance to Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion’s “WAP” Is So Good, Even Cardi Wants to Try It
- 90 Day Fiance’s Paul Says Karine Has a 3-Year Restraining Order, Claims She’s Pregnant
- Vanderpump Rules’ Brittany Cartwright Gives Update on Mom After ICU Stay
- ‘Breaking Bad’ Binge and More! Inside Meghan and Harry’s Early Date Nights
- Selling Sunset: Someone Left the Oppenheim Group, and This News May Surprise You