9 Things You Didn’t Know About Sex Education’s Patricia Allison (aka Ola!)Latest News
Sex Education‘s Patricia Allison is quickly earning her spot on the list of 2020’s most exciting young actors. After making her debut halfway through season one of Sex Education, Ola gets a lot more screentime the second time around. She is finally at the same school as all the other Sex Education characters; but things start to get a bit tricky when she finds out her dad is dating her boyfriend’s mom. On top of dealing with that very awkward situation, Ola realizes that after participating in some sexy shenanigans with her boyfriend Otis, she isn’t left fully satisfied.
Patricia, aka Trish, is a fresh air. From her love of nature to her real-life friendship with costar Tanya Reynolds, the list isn’t short on why Patricia is possibly one of the coolest people out there. Keep reading to learn a little bit more about the Sex Education star!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson Give Update on US Return After Coronavirus Quarantine in Australia
- Nikki Bella Says She Was ‘So Broken’ After John Cena Split
- Ben Higgins’ New Fiancee Jess Clarke Shares Photos of Romantic Proposal
- 29 Sexy Movies Available to Stream on Netflix For Date Night This April
- Madison Prewett Speaks Out About Connor Saeli Dating Rumors
- Brody Jenner Spotted With TikTok Star Daisy Keech
- “Why Do I Love It So Much?” Our Reactions to Dua Lipa’s Retro New Album, Future Nostalgia
- Lady Gaga’s Dating History: Taylor Kinney, Christian Carino and More
- Tina Fey Made Jimmy Fallon Crack Up on The Tonight Show, and Now I’m Laughing Too
- Hannah Ann Sluss ‘Likes’ Shady Tweets About Peter After Kelley Reunion