90 Day’s Ashley Calls for Jax Taylor to Be Fired for Racist Remark About JayLatest News
“Did y’all see bravo fired four cast members? Well @bravotv don’t leave out old Jax Taylor who harassed us when our show first aired,” Martson, 33, wrote via Instagram on Tuesday, June 9. “If you don’t understand why I find this racist please watch my story. Education is key.”
The 90 Day Fiancé star shared a screenshot of a comment that Taylor, 40, left on one of her pictures from 2018, where he referenced Smith’s nose.
“Your mans nose is the size of his head…” the Pump Rules star wrote at the time.
Martson explained in her Instagram Story how the Michigan native’s words were racist.
“When your nose or my nose is referenced as large it’s probably just a large nose,” Martson wrote. “Black people have been historically colored to an ape or monkey, meant to be derogatory.”
She continued: “One of the most well known racial stereotypes is referencing a black persons nose, again suggesting it is similar to that of an ape.”
Martson, who got back together with Smith, 22, in March following a five-month split, wrote to a commenter that she’d be “happy to send any literature your way from history books to help you understand as to why a white person shouldn’t EVER comment on the size of a black persons nose or lips for that matter.”
The TLC star’s call for Taylor’s removal from the Bravo series came hours after Bravo announced four of its castmembers will not be on the show next season, following their past racist comments.
The Next Level Basic author, 31, and T-shirt designer, 37, got into hot water earlier this month after former Pump Rules costar Faith Stowers revealed they called the police on her and falsely identified her as a woman who was wanted for robbery, based on her skin color and tattoos in a photo.
Both stars have since apologized for their actions, but according to a source, they didn’t directly contact Stowers, also 31, to say sorry.
Schroeder revealed she was “filled with remorse and regret for the hurt” she caused, while Doute explained that “privilege blinded me from the reality of law enforcement’s treatment of the black community, and how dangerous my actions could have been to [Faith].”
For their parts, Boyens and Caprioni found themselves in trouble in January after tweets from their past using racial slurs resurfaced. They apologized for the second time on the June 2 reunion episode of Vanderpump Rules.
“She’s wanted by the police for grand theft auto and ‘awol’ from military, bad idea to be on a reality show dude,” Taylor replied via Twitter after a fan asked if Stowers was going to be a regular. “Someone’s going to jail.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Justin Hartley Is ‘Irritated’ by Chrishell Stause’s Split Comments
- Matthew McConaughey Guessing Famous Songs Is a True Delight, Even With His Spotty WiFi
- Everything Chrishell Said About Justin Hartley Divorce on ‘Selling Sunset’
- I Just Dropped My Spirit Stick Over Jerry Harris and Gabrielle Union’s Surprise Zoom Exchange
- Randall Emmett: Megan Fox, Machine Gun Kelly Are ‘Glued to Each Other’
- Celebrities Who Went From Rags to Riches
- Inside Jennifer Lawrence’s $9 Million New York City Penthouse She Just Sold
- Megan Thee Stallion Dishes on Her Powerhouse Aura, Meeting Beyoncé, and Upcoming Projects
- Detail, Producer of Beyonce’s ‘Drunk in Love,’ Arrested for Sexual Assault
- Nia DaCosta Will Take Lead on Captain Marvel 2 as the First Black Woman to Direct a Marvel Film