90 Day’s Jorge Nava Splits From Anfisa Arkhipchenko After 3 YearsLatest News
Nava, 31, filed for divorce at a local Arizona court on Thursday, August 6, shortly after celebrating their third wedding anniversary. The pair’s romance was featured on the fourth season of the TLC reality series, which originally aired in 2016.
Three months before ending his marriage, Nava confirmed that he had been released from prison after serving nearly two years on felony marijuana possession and distribution charges. “The sky is the limit,” he captioned a set of Instagram photos in May.
While serving his sentence in Arizona, Nava was focused on maintaining his fitness. In March, the reality star debuted his massive weight loss on social media, revealing that he had lost more than 100 pounds during his time behind bars. During an interview with InTouch the following month, Nava claimed that his estranged wife, 24, was uncomfortable with his new slim figure.
“I think she was just jealous of the attention that I was getting,” he said in April, confirming that he and the Russia native were “not together” at the time. “The news about my weight loss didn’t sit with her very well. … That’s when she blocked my phone calls and I kind of was starting to lose contact with her.”
Before his eventual release from prison, a rep for Nava told Us that he was already planning to file for divorce from Arkipchenko, who made her romance with boyfriend Leo Assaf Instagram official in March. Despite the drama surrounding his relationship with his estranged wife, Nava is hopeful that he’ll be able to find love again someday in the future.
“One of the first things I had to deal with was leaving my family and leaving my relationship behind. That was hard. That was very difficult,” he said during an April episode of 90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined, reflecting on his time in prison. “Probably about two months after I was in prison, she basically told me that she couldn’t be with me anymore. … I feel like love is the least of my priority list because I just have to get my life together and make sure I’m good as a person before I’m able to give somebody else something.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ozzy Osbourne Regrets Cheating on Wife Sharon: ‘I Broke Her Heart’
- 15 Thought-Provoking Books That Have Won the Women’s Prize For Fiction
- Kaley Cuoco and Husband Karl Cook Mourn Death of Their Rescue Dog Petunia
- Stassi Schroeder: 2020 Wasn’t My ‘Favorite Year’ After ‘Pump Rules’ Firing
- Congrats! Matthew Perry and Girlfriend Molly Hurwitz Are Engaged
- 12 Musical Moments From Schitt’s Creek That Will Inspire Your Inner Jazzagal
- 10 Celebrity Couples Who Are High School Sweethearts
- Julianne Hough Says 2021 Is ‘Definitely Looking Up’ After Divorce Filing
- Pajamas! Meatballs! Celebs Share Their Favorite Holiday Traditions
- How Meghan and Harry Are Celebrating Thanksgiving After Miscarriage News