A Glamorous Euphoria Reunion, and 2 Other Things You Missed This WeekLatest News
I was pretty emotional this week after watching ITV’s Harry & Meghan: An African Journey documentary. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex gave the world a glimpse at how hard the past year has been for them, and to be honest, I really feel for them. It definitely doesn’t look easy. Hopefully, their upcoming break will give them the peace and quiet they deserve. Anyway, let’s catch up on everything else that went down with the latest edition of Things You Missed This Week.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick
- Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons Show PDA While Grocery Shopping
- The Jonas Brothers Try to Write a Love Song After Going Day Drinking With Seth Meyers
- How Meghan Markle Is Adjusting to Her New Life Amid the Royal Family Drama
- Vanessa Hudgens Spotted on Date With Lakers’ Kyle Kuzma After Austin Butler Split
- Uncovering the New “Her” Mystery on This Is Us: Who Is Kevin’s Fiancée in the Flash-Forward?
- Olympian Lolo Jones Says Being Honest About Her Virginity ‘Killed’ Her Dates
- Pamela Anderson’s Dating History: From Tommy Lee to Jon Peters
- Here Are All the Winners of the 2020 SAG Awards!
- Kendall Jenner and Ex Ben Simmons Spend Weekend Together in NYC