A Look at Chrishell Stause’s Relationship History: From Matthew Morrison to Justin HartleyLatest News
While Netflix’s Selling Sunset mainly revolves around luxury residential properties in Los Angeles, it also follows the lives of elite real estate brokers at The Oppenheim Group. One of those real estate brokers just so happens to be soap star Chrishell Stause. The 38-year-old actress is best known for her roles on All My Children, The Young and the Restless, and Days of Our Lives, and season three of the show looks like it’s going to be centered on her recent split from This Is Us star Justin Hartley. Though this may have been Chrishell’s most publicized relationship, it hasn’t been her only one. As we wait for Selling Sunset to return to Netflix on Aug. 7, keep reading for a look at Chrishell’s past romances.
Trust Me, Netflix's Selling Sunset Is the Insanely Dramatic Reality Show You Need Right Now
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!
- Reunited? Julianne Hough Shares Funny Video With Brooks Laich’s Dog
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him
- Ant Anstead Posts ‘Old Skool’ Pic Wearing Wedding Ring After Christina Anstead Split