A Look Back at Meryl Streep and Don Gummer’s 40+ Years TogetherLatest News
Meryl Streep knows a thing or two about long-term success, and her marriage is no exception. She and her husband, Don Gummer, have been married for over 40 years, and he’s been by her side at a number of industry events and award shows since they got together in the late ’70s. The pair first met through Meryl’s brother, who came to NYC with his friend Don to help Meryl move out of her apartment following the death of her partner, actor John Cazale.
At the time, Meryl’s acting career was just kicking off, and after she moved out of the loft she’d shared with John, Don invited her to stay in his vacant apartment while he traveled abroad. They kept in touch, and when he returned to the city, they struck up a romance and tied the knot about six months later. The couple has four kids together, including one son and Meryl’s three lookalike daughters.
Keep reading for a look back at some of Meryl and Don’s sweet appearances together through the years – including, of course, many nights out at the Academy Awards.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Katherine Schwarzenegger Defends Chris Pratt After He’s Called the ‘Worst’ Chris
- Why Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev Are Changing Their Wedding Location
- How True to Life Is the Trial of the Chicago 7 Script? For Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Very
- Prince Charles, William Didn’t Think Harry, Meghan Were ‘Serious’ About Stepping Down
- This Voice Singer Was So Good, John Legend Turned His Chair on the Very First Note
- Jeff Bridges Reveals He’s Been Diagnosed With Lymphoma
- TikTok’s Larray Calls Out Influencers in His Diss Track ‘Canceled’
- Lily James and Dominic West Cuddle at Rome Airport After PDA-Filled Trip
- The Right Stuff: Read This If You Can’t Wait to Find Out Who Makes It to Space First
- Unsolved Mysteries: 47 Years Later, Lester Eubanks Is Still on the Run