A Royal Scrapbook of All the Birthday Portraits Kate Middleton Has Snapped of Her FamilyLatest News
The British royal family are known for their many traditions. While most of them are pretty formal and require certain protocol, there’s one simple yet sweet tradition in particular that we look forward to every year: Kate Middleton’s family birthday portraits. To commemorate a royal’s special day, the palace typically releases a new batch of portraits, giving the public a more intimate glimpse at their personal life. Usually, a photographer is hired to snap these palace-approved photos, but ever since, Princess Charlotte’s first birthday in 2016, the Duchess of Cambridge has put her photography skills to use and made it a tradition to take these portraits for Charlotte, Prince George, and Prince Louis.
Most recently, she shared some adorable snaps of Prince William playing with their kids for his 38th birthday, and with George turning 7 on July 22, we can only imagine the cuteness that awaits us. Ahead, take a look at all the precious birthday portraits Kate has shared of her family over the years.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Going For the Mirrorball Trophy: Here’s Who Is Still in the Competition on DWTS
- Cheryl Burke Is 2 Years Sober: It Was a Decision ‘I Made for Myself’
- Lance Bass: I’ve Spoken to Jamie Lynn Spears About Britney’s Legal Drama
- Jen Harley Calls Out Ronnie Ortiz-Magro for Moving ‘Away From His Daughter’
- The Vow: Barbara Bouchey and Keith Raniere Dated For Nearly a Decade Before She Fled NXIVM
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram
- Jordyn Woods: ‘Everything in My Life Changed’ After Tristan Cheating Scandal
- Watch the Secret Society of Second-Born Royals Cast Hilariously Quiz Each Other on Disney Movies
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns