A Tap on the Shoulder From Julia Roberts Is All It Took For James Marsden to Land HairsprayLatest News
On Thursday, the ever-charming James Marsden made an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show to talk about his current role in season two of Dead to Me. While the pair reminisced about the time DeGeneres surprised Marsden with a visit from Helen Mirren, their talk eventually turned to Marsden’s iconic role of Corny Collins in Hairspray.
In a rather wild turn of events, Marsden’s role was solidified with a little help from Julia Roberts. During an interview with director Adam Shankman, Roberts suddenly tapped Marsden on the shoulder in order to gush about how she loved him in The Notebook. Shankman then turned to Marsden and said, “If you didn’t have the job already, I think that sort of seals it.” Watch the full clip above to see Marsden talk about his love of Schitt’s Creek, his dancing abilities (or lack thereof), and how his role on Dead to Me evolved in season two.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Naya Rivera’s Sister Spotted Helping the Late Actress’ Ex Ryan Dorsey Move
- Why Taylor Swift Fans Are Flooding Jake Gyllenhaal’s Instagram Comments
- I’m Fully Sobbing Over Jeannie Mai’s Up Performance From DWTS’s Disney Night
- 8 Revelations From Mariah Carey’s Memoir: Exes, Affair and Secret Album
- Going For the Mirrorball Trophy: Here’s Who Is Still in the Competition on DWTS
- Cheryl Burke Is 2 Years Sober: It Was a Decision ‘I Made for Myself’
- Lance Bass: I’ve Spoken to Jamie Lynn Spears About Britney’s Legal Drama
- Jen Harley Calls Out Ronnie Ortiz-Magro for Moving ‘Away From His Daughter’
- The Vow: Barbara Bouchey and Keith Raniere Dated For Nearly a Decade Before She Fled NXIVM
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram