A Tap on the Shoulder From Julia Roberts Is All It Took For James Marsden to Land HairsprayLatest News
On Thursday, the ever-charming James Marsden made an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show to talk about his current role in season two of Dead to Me. While the pair reminisced about the time DeGeneres surprised Marsden with a visit from Helen Mirren, their talk eventually turned to Marsden’s iconic role of Corny Collins in Hairspray.
In a rather wild turn of events, Marsden’s role was solidified with a little help from Julia Roberts. During an interview with director Adam Shankman, Roberts suddenly tapped Marsden on the shoulder in order to gush about how she loved him in The Notebook. Shankman then turned to Marsden and said, “If you didn’t have the job already, I think that sort of seals it.” Watch the full clip above to see Marsden talk about his love of Schitt’s Creek, his dancing abilities (or lack thereof), and how his role on Dead to Me evolved in season two.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Famous Claudia Kishi Fans Unite to Honor Their Favorite Babysitter in Adorable Netflix Film
- Kylie Jenner Slams ‘False’ Claims of Snubbing Black-Owned Fashion Brand
- Rickey Smiley’s 19-Year-Old Daughter Shot Multiple Times, Needs Surgery
- 13 Home Improvement Shows on Netflix That Will Inspire You to Change Things Up
- Disney Channel Star Sebastian Athie Dead at 24
- Christina Ricci Asks for Full Custody of Son Amid Divorce From James Heerdegen
- These 20 New Romance Books Will Turn Up the Heat on Your Summer
- Meghan McCain Slams Kanye West After He Announces He’s Running for President
- Mandy Moore Says Ex Ryan Adams Should Have Apologized ‘Privately’
- Just an Appreciation Post of Insecure’s Alexander Hodge Looking Like a Whole Snack