A Timeline of Karlie Kloss and Joshua Kushner’s RelationshipLatest News
The duo’s love story kicked off in 2012 when they met for the first time in June. That November, Us Weekly broke the news that Kloss and Kushner were officially dating.
The twosome would go on to sprinkle aspects of their relationship across their respective social media pages, including sweet PDA moments and photos from their trips to places like the Coachella Music Festival. The Oscar Health cofounder, for his part, rightfully earned the title of “Instagram boyfriend” due to the abundance of artistic shots he has taken of the Victoria’s Secret stunner for his own page.
The Kode With Klossy founder has never hidden her courtship, but she has refrained from revealing too many intimate details. “It’s not like I’ve ever wanted to be so secretive about my private life. [Fashion designer] Carolina Herrera always says, ‘A woman who’s an open book is boring. There’s no mystery anymore,’” she told Net-A-Porter’s Porter magazine in April 2018. “I know in my life what really matters to me.”
Kloss continued, “I’m not trying to hide that from the world; I just really like having a more private, private life. I’ve got nothing to hide, though!”
By October 2020, multiple sources confirmed to Us that Kloss and Kushner were expecting their first child together. Prior to the baby news, a source told Us in March 2020 that they “have been trying to have a baby for a few months now” and they “think this is the right time.”
Though the twosome have found their happily ever after with each other, their relationship isn’t always smooth sailing. While Kloss’ venture capitalist husband is a life-long Democrat, his brother, Jared Kushner, is the senior advisor to his father-in-law, President Donald Trump. (Jared married Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump in 2009.)
In Vicky Ward’s 2019 tell-all book, Kushner, Inc., the author claimed that Joshua’s father “turned nasty” toward him over his dislike for Kloss and believed she wasn’t “the right person” for him long-term.
Despite the hardships, Kloss and Joshua do what it takes to make their love work. “Josh and I share a lot of the same liberal values that guide our lives and the things we stand for,” the Project Runway cohost said in Vogue’s October 2018 issue. “We’ve really grown together personally and professionally. Josh knows that I’m just a nerdy, curious human being. I think that’s why he loves me. We have each other’s back.”
Scroll down to take a closer look at the couple’s relationship over the years!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Rihanna and ASAP Rocky Step Out in New York City Amid Dating Rumors
- So Fetch! Mean Girls’ Jonathan Bennett Is Engaged to Boyfriend Jaymes Vaughan
- Laverne Cox Details Harrowing Transphobic Attack in Instagram Video: “This Is My Life”
- Kaley Cuoco and Karl Cook: A Timeline of Their Relationship
- DWTS’ Sasha Farber Introduces His New German Shepherd, More Celeb Pets
- Carrie Underwood Says She Almost Didn’t Fly to L.A. to Be on ‘American Idol’
- Kamala Harris Calls 14-Year-Old Artist Who Painted Gorgeous Portraits of Her and Joe Biden
- Mission Accomplished! Rebel Wilson Reveals She Reached Her Goal Weight
- Saved by the Bell Producers Apologize to Selena Gomez After Drawing Backlash For Kidney Joke
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About These Baked Treats