Adele Officially Files For Divorce From Simon Konecki After 2 Years of MarriageLatest News
Adele and husband Simon Konecki called it quits after two years of marriage back in April, and now the singer has officially filed for divorce. The 31-year-old star, who’s known for hit songs like “Hello” and “Rolling in the Deep,” filed on Thursday, Sept. 12, after more than seven years with the entrepreneur-philanthropist.
The former couple initially announced their separation in April, with the singer’s rep confirming their split to the Associated Press. “Adele and her partner have separated,” the statement read. “They are committed to raising their son together lovingly. As always they ask for privacy. There will be no further comment.”
Adele first confirmed her romance with Simon, with whom she shares a 6-year-old son named Angelo, in a blog post back in 2012. Five years later, the duo sparked marriage rumors when they both stepped out wearing matching gold bands in LA. Adele later confirmed the reports at the Grammys that same year while accepting her award for album of the year.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Aquaman and Catwoman Unite! Jason Momoa Sends Zoe Kravitz Love for New Role
- The Voice: This Teen’s Stunning Kacey Musgraves Cover Brought Out the Fight in Kelly Clarkson
- Mike Johnson: I Will ‘Never’ Kiss and Tell After Demi Lovato Romance
- DWTS’ Lauren Alaina Opens Up About Her Dating Life After John Crist Split
- Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev: A Timeline of Their Relationship
- Cecily Strong Really Tried Her Best to Control This Excited Pup During an SNL Sketch
- K-Pop Singer Sulli Dead at 25 in Suspected Suicide
- Your Ultimate Horror Movie Checklist For October
- Angelina Pivarnick Breaks Her Silence Amid JWoww and Zack Flirting Scandal
- Jana Kramer Snuggles With Mike Caussin After Topless Photo Drama