Adele Officially Files For Divorce From Simon Konecki After 2 Years of MarriageLatest News
Adele and husband Simon Konecki called it quits after two years of marriage back in April, and now the singer has officially filed for divorce. The 31-year-old star, who’s known for hit songs like “Hello” and “Rolling in the Deep,” filed on Thursday, Sept. 12, after more than seven years with the entrepreneur-philanthropist.
The former couple initially announced their separation in April, with the singer’s rep confirming their split to the Associated Press. “Adele and her partner have separated,” the statement read. “They are committed to raising their son together lovingly. As always they ask for privacy. There will be no further comment.”
Adele first confirmed her romance with Simon, with whom she shares a 6-year-old son named Angelo, in a blog post back in 2012. Five years later, the duo sparked marriage rumors when they both stepped out wearing matching gold bands in LA. Adele later confirmed the reports at the Grammys that same year while accepting her award for album of the year.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- ’90 Day Fiance: The Other Way’ Stars Tiffany Franco and Ronald Smith Split
- These 38 Sexy Movies on Netflix This February Will Make Every Day Feel Like V-Day
- Jessica Simpson: I ‘Always’ Had a Cup of Alcohol With Me Before I Got Sober
- There’s No Other Way to Put It: Billie Eilish’s Grammys Performance Was Beautiful
- LeBron James Breaks His Silence After Kobe Bryant’s Tragic Death
- Shaquille O’Neal Thought Kobe Bryant’s Death Was a Hoax
- Irina Shayk: Bradley Cooper and I Were ‘Very Lucky’ to Have Each Other
- This Was the Moment That Got Billie Eilish Bleeped at the Grammys
- Kobe Bryant’s Fatal Helicopter Crash: Everything We Know
- Kobe Bryant DMed Shaq’s Son Hours Before Deadly Helicopter Crash