Adele Officially Files for Divorce From Simon KoneckiLatest News
The “Hello” singer, 31, filed on Thursday, September 12, after more than seven years together.
The former couple announced their separation in April. “Adele and her partner have separated,” the singer’s rep told Us in a statement at the time. “They are committed to raising their son together lovingly. As always they ask for privacy. There will be no further comment.”
A source told Us that “their relationship evolved and they became more like friends than lovers.” The pair also “realized the romantic love was no longer there” and that they were “disappointed” that it “didn’t work out.”
Adele gave her L.A. home to Konecki two months before announcing their split.
Adele and Konecki made their debut as a couple in January 2012. They share son Angelo, 6.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Selena Gomez’s New Song Is ‘Obviously’ About Justin Bieber, Not The Weeknd
- The High School Musical TV Show Is Returning to a Very Familiar Location
- Hilarie Burton Reveals Favorite, Private Moment of Her Wedding to Jeffrey
- Inside Megyn Kelly’s Fight Against NBC Amid New Matt Lauer Allegations
- Come on, Babe! Watch Camila Mendes and Vanessa Morgan Belt “All That Jazz” on a Boat
- Kaitlynn Carter Says She’s ‘Been Through Some S–t’ After Miley, Brody Splits
- Zooey Deschanel’s Husband Files for Divorce Amid Her Jonathan Scott Romance
- Lennon and Maisy Stella’s Sisterly Bond Is Pretty Stellar
- ‘E.T.’ and ‘Haunting of Hill House’ Star Henry Thomas Arrested for DUI
- Nicki Minaj and Kenneth ‘Zoo’ Petty: A Timeline of Their Relationship