Adele Officially Files for Divorce From Simon KoneckiLatest News
The “Hello” singer, 31, filed on Thursday, September 12, after more than seven years together.
The former couple announced their separation in April. “Adele and her partner have separated,” the singer’s rep told Us in a statement at the time. “They are committed to raising their son together lovingly. As always they ask for privacy. There will be no further comment.”
A source told Us that “their relationship evolved and they became more like friends than lovers.” The pair also “realized the romantic love was no longer there” and that they were “disappointed” that it “didn’t work out.”
Adele gave her L.A. home to Konecki two months before announcing their split.
Adele and Konecki made their debut as a couple in January 2012. They share son Angelo, 6.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Pamela Anderson’s Dating History: From Tommy Lee to Jon Peters
- Here Are All the Winners of the 2020 SAG Awards!
- Kendall Jenner and Ex Ben Simmons Spend Weekend Together in NYC
- Brad Pitt Jokes About Tinder, Feet, and Getting High in Hilarious SAG Awards Speech
- Queen Considered Taking Duke, Duchess Titles From Harry and Meghan: Report
- Meghan Markle Smiles With Archie and Dogs as Harry Flies to Canada
- Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston: The Way They Were
- Adjust Your DVR: Grey’s Anatomy Is Moving Back to Its Original Time in January
- Jennifer Aniston Was ‘Overwhelmed’ After SAG Win, Brad Pitt Run-In
- Prince Harry Speaks For the First Time on Royal Split: “There Really Was No Other Option”