Adjust Your DVR: Grey’s Anatomy Is Moving Back to Its Original Time in JanuaryLatest News
Grey’s Anatomy just wrapped up the first half of season 16, and it’s fair to say the Fall finale left fans on their toes. Thankfully, we don’t have to wait too long to get back to Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital; the series will return for its midseason premiere on Jan. 23. But rather than leading the charge on Thursday night – as the series has since season 11 – Grey’s is moving from 8 p.m. to its original 9 p.m. time slot.
The change comes thanks to the return of Station 19, the first-responder spinoff series. Station 19 will kick off ABC’s Thursdays, with Grey’s following, and A Million Little Things shifting to 10 p.m. until it wraps up its sophomore season in March. Then How to Get Away With Murder will reclaim the 10 p.m. slot to finish off the remainder of its final season. And to start off the new lineup with a bang, Station 19 and Grey’s will stage a two-hour crossover special following the events of Grey’s Fall finale.
So, enjoy your holiday folks! We have a lot to look forward to when Grey’s returns on Jan. 23 at 9 p.m.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!
- Reunited? Julianne Hough Shares Funny Video With Brooks Laich’s Dog
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him
- Ant Anstead Posts ‘Old Skool’ Pic Wearing Wedding Ring After Christina Anstead Split