Adjust Your DVR: Grey’s Anatomy Is Moving Back to Its Original Time in JanuaryLatest News
Grey’s Anatomy just wrapped up the first half of season 16, and it’s fair to say the Fall finale left fans on their toes. Thankfully, we don’t have to wait too long to get back to Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital; the series will return for its midseason premiere on Jan. 23. But rather than leading the charge on Thursday night – as the series has since season 11 – Grey’s is moving from 8 p.m. to its original 9 p.m. time slot.
The change comes thanks to the return of Station 19, the first-responder spinoff series. Station 19 will kick off ABC’s Thursdays, with Grey’s following, and A Million Little Things shifting to 10 p.m. until it wraps up its sophomore season in March. Then How to Get Away With Murder will reclaim the 10 p.m. slot to finish off the remainder of its final season. And to start off the new lineup with a bang, Station 19 and Grey’s will stage a two-hour crossover special following the events of Grey’s Fall finale.
So, enjoy your holiday folks! We have a lot to look forward to when Grey’s returns on Jan. 23 at 9 p.m.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Stephen Curry and Wife Ayesha’s Hottest Moments: Photos
- Young Love! A Timeline of Stephen and Ayesha Curry’s Relationship
- Netflix’s New Trailer For I Am Not Okay With This Shows Puberty at Its Best, Worst, and Weirdest
- Jennifer Hudson Pays Tribute to Kobe and Gianna at 2020 NBA All-Star Game
- Krystal Nielson and Chris Randone Were Trying for a Baby Before Split
- Fleabag Fans, Get Ready – Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s HBO Series Is About to Be Your New Obsession
- Corinne Olympios Moves In With Boyfriend Vincent: See Pics of Their New Home
- All the Celebrities We’ve Said Farewell to in 2020
- Bachelor’s Victoria ‘Sincerely Apologizes’ for ‘White Lives Matter’ Scandal
- Reese Witherspoon’s Love of Her Dogs Is Contagious: Photos