After Posing For Retro Photos, Kacey Musgraves Is Helping the Shop Owner Who Took ThemLatest News
She might be busy touring the world, but Kacey Musgraves still has time for acts of kindness. While recently searching for a one-hour photo lab in LA, the singer and her sister, Kelly Christine Sutton, stumbled upon an old-school shop that still offers retro portrait sessions complete with backdrops handmade by the owner. Now, Kacey is on a mission to attract business to Tom’s One Hour Photo & Lab.
Not only did Kacey sit for a portrait – which, by the way, led to some pretty stunning shots – but she also created an Instagram account for the small business. “Let’s keep this charming business afloat!” Kacey wrote on Instagram. Kacey’s strategy seems to be working, as the account amassed over 7,000 followers since it was created on Tuesday. To show your support (and score your own snazzy portrait), visit the shop at 4158 Beverly Blvd.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Aquaman and Catwoman Unite! Jason Momoa Sends Zoe Kravitz Love for New Role
- The Voice: This Teen’s Stunning Kacey Musgraves Cover Brought Out the Fight in Kelly Clarkson
- Mike Johnson: I Will ‘Never’ Kiss and Tell After Demi Lovato Romance
- DWTS’ Lauren Alaina Opens Up About Her Dating Life After John Crist Split
- Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev: A Timeline of Their Relationship
- Cecily Strong Really Tried Her Best to Control This Excited Pup During an SNL Sketch
- K-Pop Singer Sulli Dead at 25 in Suspected Suicide
- Your Ultimate Horror Movie Checklist For October
- Angelina Pivarnick Breaks Her Silence Amid JWoww and Zack Flirting Scandal
- Jana Kramer Snuggles With Mike Caussin After Topless Photo Drama