After Posing For Retro Photos, Kacey Musgraves Is Helping the Shop Owner Who Took ThemLatest News
She might be busy touring the world, but Kacey Musgraves still has time for acts of kindness. While recently searching for a one-hour photo lab in LA, the singer and her sister, Kelly Christine Sutton, stumbled upon an old-school shop that still offers retro portrait sessions complete with backdrops handmade by the owner. Now, Kacey is on a mission to attract business to Tom’s One Hour Photo & Lab.
Not only did Kacey sit for a portrait – which, by the way, led to some pretty stunning shots – but she also created an Instagram account for the small business. “Let’s keep this charming business afloat!” Kacey wrote on Instagram. Kacey’s strategy seems to be working, as the account amassed over 7,000 followers since it was created on Tuesday. To show your support (and score your own snazzy portrait), visit the shop at 4158 Beverly Blvd.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hell Yes! Here’s When Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 3 Drops on Netflix
- Cara Santana Ditches Engagement Ring After Jesse Metcalfe Split
- Bachelor Nation Remembers Tyler Gwozdz After His Death
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards
- Lena Waithe, Wife Alana Mayo Split 2 Months After Announcing Marriage
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick
- Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons Show PDA While Grocery Shopping