After You Watch Hollywood on Netflix, Check Out These Pictures of the Real Anna May WongLatest News
In the alternate history presented on Netflix’s Hollywood, a few versions of real Golden Age stars show up, including Anna May Wong (played by Michelle Krusiec). Wong, born Wong Liu Tsong, was a glamorous screen queen and became widely acknowledged as the first Chinese-American actor to achieve real movie stardom.
In real life, her career saw her become a fashion icon but also get pigeonholed into stereotypical roles. She did, however, break a lot of new ground in the movie business, even starring on the first Asian-led American TV series in the 1950s. She might not be as much of a household name as some of her contemporaries, but she’s every bit the leading lady who deserves to be remembered.
Ahead, we’ve rounded up some of her most glamorous and memorable pictures from her years on screen – keep reading to see how the real Anna May Wong compares to her fictional version!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Garner Are Just ‘Friends’ Despite Beach Outing
- Zendaya Opens Up About Her Career and Being Part of “Something Greater Than Myself”
- Michelle Duggar: I’m ‘More in Love’ With Jim Bob ‘Than Ever’ in Quarantine
- From Model to Real Estate Agent, Selling Sunset’s Heather Rae Young Is a Woman of Many Talents
- Angels Staffer Charged for Distributing Fentanyl to Late Tyler Skaggs
- 90 Day’s Jorge Nava Splits From Anfisa Arkhipchenko After 3 Years
- Justin Hartley Is ‘Irritated’ by Chrishell Stause’s Split Comments
- Matthew McConaughey Guessing Famous Songs Is a True Delight, Even With His Spotty WiFi
- Everything Chrishell Said About Justin Hartley Divorce on ‘Selling Sunset’
- I Just Dropped My Spirit Stick Over Jerry Harris and Gabrielle Union’s Surprise Zoom Exchange