Alessia Cara Covered “Bad Guy” While Impersonating Ariana Grande, Cardi B, and MoreLatest News
Alessia Cara showed off her eerily accurate impersonation skills on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Sunday night, and holy smokes, this girl is talented! Nearly two months after wowing us with a spot-on imitation of Amy Winehouse alongside Fallon, the 23-year-old singer was given the ultimate late-night challenge: cover Billie Eilish’s “Bad Guy” while simultaneously emulating seven different female artists. Cara most certainly did not disappoint, belting out the hit song while mimicking Lorde, Alanis Morissette, Shakira, Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Cardi B, and finally, the song’s OG singer, Eilish. She seamlessly transitioned from celebrity to celebrity without skipping a beat as Fallon looked on with amazement, much like we did. Watch her impressive performance above, and prepare for your head to spin.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Is Rob Kardashian Dating Model Aileen Gisselle?
- Michelle Obama Shared a Sweet Birthday Message to Her “Favorite Guy,” Barack
- Celebrities React to Ellen DeGeneres Allegations
- How Lifetime’s Surviving Jeffrey Epstein Will Cover Ghislaine Maxwell’s Recent Arrest
- John Paul Jones Is ‘Really Happy’ for Tayshia Adams Amid ‘Bachelorette’ News
- RHOA’s Peter Thomas Says He Got Coronavirus From Taking Selfies With Fans
- Ellen Has ‘Enough Money to Never Work Again’ If She Wants to Exit Show
- Yara Shahidi Discusses the Value of Black Joy and “Handing Over the Mic” to Empower Others
- Frank Ocean’s Brother Ryan Breaux Dead at 18 After Car Accident
- Beyoncé Just Dropped the Deluxe Edition of The Gift, and BRB, We’ve Got Some Listening to Do