What’s a better date night than the 2020 Golden Globes? Love was in the air on Sunday, January 5, as some of the biggest couples in Hollywood walked the red carpet at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
Whether nominees — Jennifer Lopez, here’s looking at you — or presenters like Lauren Graham, the stars of the night brought out their significant others for the big night. Kit Harington brought his wife, Rose Leslie, and she happened to be the only other Game of Thrones star in attendance.
“I haven’t been to one of these things without the rest of us around,” Harington told E! News ahead of the show, as the only nominee from the HBO hit. “It does go by fast. It was 10 years, like that. And, at the same time, not like that. It was this whole period of my life that’s been a big thing to detach from, it’s taking a little while.”
Scroll through the gallery below for more couples from the Golden Globes red carpet.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hollywood Love! Hottest Couples Who Fell in Love on Set
- Filthy Rich: A Complete Timeline of Jeffrey Epstein’s Life and Crimes
- Everything We Know About Nick Cordero’s Coronavirus Battle
- Still No Letter From Hogwarts? At Least You Can Now Watch All 8 Harry Potter Movies on HBO Max
- Lori Loughlin Is ‘Longing’ to ‘Move On’ From College Scandal ‘Nightmare
- Blake Lively Jokes About Ryan Reynolds in Fake Underwear Photo
- Alexis Rose Ended Schitt’s Creek Single and Self-Confident, and Here’s Why That’s Important
- Jimmy Fallon Apologizes for ‘SNL’ Blackface Skit After Clip Resurfaces
- Victoria Fuller Leaves Chris Soules’ Farm in Iowa, Jokes She ‘Escaped’
- 10 Fun Facts About The Notebook That’ll Make You Want to Watch It Over and Over Again