What’s a better date night than the 2020 Golden Globes? Love was in the air on Sunday, January 5, as some of the biggest couples in Hollywood walked the red carpet at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
Whether nominees — Jennifer Lopez, here’s looking at you — or presenters like Lauren Graham, the stars of the night brought out their significant others for the big night. Kit Harington brought his wife, Rose Leslie, and she happened to be the only other Game of Thrones star in attendance.
“I haven’t been to one of these things without the rest of us around,” Harington told E! News ahead of the show, as the only nominee from the HBO hit. “It does go by fast. It was 10 years, like that. And, at the same time, not like that. It was this whole period of my life that’s been a big thing to detach from, it’s taking a little while.”
Scroll through the gallery below for more couples from the Golden Globes red carpet.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hayden Panettiere Breaks Her Silence After Boyfriend Is Arrested Again
- 10 Revelations About Divorce, Gabrielle Union and More in Dwyane Wade’s Doc
- Loved Every Dramatic Minute of The Circle? Here’s What to Dive Into Next
- Are Southern Charm’s Kathryn Dennis and Ex Thomas Ravenel Back On?
- Sad News, Riverdale Fans: Skeet Ulrich and Marisol Nichols Are Leaving the Show
- Channing Tatum, Jessie J Have Playdate With His Daughter Everly
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is ‘a Great Person’
- Accio Credit Card! These Harry Potter Gifts Are Worth All Our Galleons
- Meghan Trainor’s Dad Injured After Being Struck By Car