Amazon Made a Documentary About Mariah Carey’s Christmas Hit, Because She IS ChristmasLatest News
When we think of Christmas, we think of Santa Claus and Mariah Carey, and Amazon is ready to celebrate that. On Dec. 4, Amazon Music released the trailer for its upcoming minidocumentary, Mariah Carey Is Christmas: The Story of “All I Want For Christmas Is You,” which will honor the talented singer and her iconic 1994 hit. Releasing later this month, the documentary will dive into the story behind the hit song and how it came to be such a success. The song has spent 36 cumulative weeks at No. 1 on Billboard‘s holiday chart since 2011 and is showing no signs of slowing down.
“To come up with an original holiday song that becomes a hit [is] next to impossible,” Carey’s longtime collaborator Randy Jackson said in the trailer. Now, 25 years later, we’ll learn about Carey’s inspiration and how she created the song and her first holiday album, Merry Christmas, in October 1994. Watch the trailer above, then check out all the new Christmas albums released this year.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- While You Prepare For Trinkets Season 2, Remember That We’re Not Getting More Episodes
- Mike Johnson Slams ‘The Bachelor’ for ‘Atrocious’ Lack of Diversity
- RHOC’s Tamra Judge Is ‘Excited’ About Returning to Real Estate Roots
- Netflix’s Away Looks Like Interstellar, Only With Hilary Swank and Less Wormholes
- Antonio Banderas Has Coronavirus, Celebrating 60th Birthday in Quarantine
- Rachael Ray, Husband John Cusimano, Dog Bella Safe After Fire at Her Home
- 6 Significant Milestones in Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly’s Whirlwind Romance
- Cardi B Defends Putting Kylie Jenner in Her ‘WAP’ Video Amid Outcry
- Chrishell Stause Responds After Christine Quinn Likes Tweet Calling Her ‘Sad’
- 90 Day Fiance’s Ashley Celebrates ‘Wild’ 3rd Anniversary With Jay