Amazon Made a Documentary About Mariah Carey’s Christmas Hit, Because She IS ChristmasLatest News
When we think of Christmas, we think of Santa Claus and Mariah Carey, and Amazon is ready to celebrate that. On Dec. 4, Amazon Music released the trailer for its upcoming minidocumentary, Mariah Carey Is Christmas: The Story of “All I Want For Christmas Is You,” which will honor the talented singer and her iconic 1994 hit. Releasing later this month, the documentary will dive into the story behind the hit song and how it came to be such a success. The song has spent 36 cumulative weeks at No. 1 on Billboard‘s holiday chart since 2011 and is showing no signs of slowing down.
“To come up with an original holiday song that becomes a hit [is] next to impossible,” Carey’s longtime collaborator Randy Jackson said in the trailer. Now, 25 years later, we’ll learn about Carey’s inspiration and how she created the song and her first holiday album, Merry Christmas, in October 1994. Watch the trailer above, then check out all the new Christmas albums released this year.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Oliver Queen Did Not Fail This City – Fans Say Farewell to the Arrowverse’s Founding Hero
- Steamy! Cody Simpson Shares Photo of Miley Cyrus in Bathtub
- Jonathan Scott’s Sweet Birthday Message for Zooey Deschanel
- Twitter Is Practically Ready to Give Cheer’s Coach Monica a Nobel Peace Prize
- Dog the Bounty Hunter Admits to Financial Trouble After Wife’s Death
- Stars Who Have Tried Online Dating!
- The Jonas Brothers’ Wives Are the True Stars of Their New Rom-Com Inspired Music Video
- Joe Giudice: There’s ‘No Competition’ With Teresa for Daughters’ Love
- Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and Lisa Kudrow Reunited For a Girls’ Night Out
- Justin Timberlake Leaves Flirty Comment on Jessica Biel’s Post After Scandal