Amber Riley Honored Glee Costar Naya Rivera in a Beautiful PerformanceLatest News
Amber Riley is remembering her Glee costar Naya Rivera after her tragic death. During an Aug. 27 appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, the actress, singer, and activist honored Rivera with a heartfelt performance of “A Moment” under her artist name “Riley.” The stunning accompanying video featured a slideshow of photos of Rivera growing up, hanging out with her family members, and even with her Glee costars. Riley’s beautiful vocals alongside the black-and-white photos truly made for a touching tribute.
Rivera was found dead on July 13, five days after she went missing while boating with her 4-year-old son, Josey Dorsey. Riley and Rivera starred in the Fox series for six seasons together and their bond was strong. Following her death, Riley and other costars honored the actress and her legacy with emotional messages. Riley posted a video of Rivera and her son singing together. “My favorite duet partner. I love you. I miss you. I don’t have words right now, just lots of feelings. Rest In Peace Angel, and know that your family will never have to worry about anything.”
Ahead of the performance, their fellow Glee costar Kevin McHale shared his excitement on Twitter. “Our queen is singing for our other queen. Thankful for @MsAmberPRiley always. She’s the strongest,” he wrote. Watch the powerful performance above.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Why Taylor Swift Fans Are Flooding Jake Gyllenhaal’s Instagram Comments
- I’m Fully Sobbing Over Jeannie Mai’s Up Performance From DWTS’s Disney Night
- 8 Revelations From Mariah Carey’s Memoir: Exes, Affair and Secret Album
- Going For the Mirrorball Trophy: Here’s Who Is Still in the Competition on DWTS
- Cheryl Burke Is 2 Years Sober: It Was a Decision ‘I Made for Myself’
- Lance Bass: I’ve Spoken to Jamie Lynn Spears About Britney’s Legal Drama
- Jen Harley Calls Out Ronnie Ortiz-Magro for Moving ‘Away From His Daughter’
- The Vow: Barbara Bouchey and Keith Raniere Dated For Nearly a Decade Before She Fled NXIVM
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram
- Jordyn Woods: ‘Everything in My Life Changed’ After Tristan Cheating Scandal