Andy Cohen: Teresa Giudice Is ‘Hanging in There’ As She Awaits Joe’s VerdictLatest News
“She’s hanging in there, man,” the Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen host, 51, told Us Weekly on Friday, September 13, at Sirius XM’s Radio Andy Theater live event in West Hollywood.
“She’s waiting for a verdict,” the Real Housewives executive producer added, admitting that it’s a tough situation.
The Real Housewives of New Jersey star, 47, went to a Pennsylvania court on Wednesday, September 11, for a hearing into Joe’s request to be released from the custody of Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
The former construction business owner was taken into ICE custody in March upon completing his 41-month sentence for fraud. He has asked to be allowed to go home to his wife and their four daughters as he waits for a final decision on whether he will be deported to his native Italy.
Teresa’s sister-in-law Melissa Gorga told Us at the Us Weekly Most Stylish New Yorkers party on Wednesday that “there’s going to be some answers very soon. So everybody’s feeling better.”
“We’re all looking for closure at this point,” she added. “It needs to end and go one way or the other at this point. For him, too. I mean, that man has been suffering long enough now.”
Gorga, 40, added that the “hardest part” of it all is seeing her nieces, Gia, 18, Gabriella, 14, Milania, 13, and Audriana, 9, without their father.
“They’re daddy’s girls,” she told Us.
Teresa’s costar Jennifer Aydin told Us on Wednesday that the cookbook author and her daughters are “just taking it day by day.”
“It’s been really tough on her, but now they’re just going to wait it out and see what the judge comes back with,” the 42-year-old added. “It’s really frustrating and she’s really hurting for her daughters.”
With reporting by Emily Marcus
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Wait, Did ‘Schitt’s Creek’ Stars Catherine O’Hara and Eugene Levy Date?
- Billie Eilish’s “Everything I Wanted” Video Is an Ode to Her Brother, Finneas O’Connell
- Kristin Cavallari: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- Hell Yes! Here’s When Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 3 Drops on Netflix
- Cara Santana Ditches Engagement Ring After Jesse Metcalfe Split
- Bachelor Nation Remembers Tyler Gwozdz After His Death
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards