Angelina Jolie Is Doing ‘What’s Best for the Children’ Amid Brad Pitt DramaLatest News
“Her interests are the same as they always have been, which is to protect the kids and the health of the family,” says the source. “In the end, she is going to do what’s best for the children as she has done all along.”
Since August, the former pair — who share Maddox, 19, Pax, 16, Zahara, 15, Shiloh, 14, and 12-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne — have been at war over the private judge handling their custody case, whom the actress, 45, claims is too close to Pitt’s attorneys.
“She only wants peace and what’s fair” for the sake of the children, a source previously told Us. “She is a very protective parent. Everything she’s done is for the health of the family.”
The actor, however, has not been happy with his ex’s latest tactics in the latest court proceedings. “Brad says Angelina has gone way too far this time,” another source previously said. “He’s left with no other option but to dig in and fight back — hard.”
But on the bright side — for him, at least — the Ad Astra star, 56, has new girlfriend Nicole Poturalski to lean on. The duo were spotted together in France on Wednesday, August 26 and have since spent time at Château Miraval, the French estate and vineyard he owns with Jolie.
For more on Jolie and Pitt’s latest legal drama, watch the video above and pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Colton Spotted for the 1st Time in L.A. Since Cassie’s Restraining Order
- Kristin Cavallari Breaks Her Silence on Divorce From Jay Cutler: “We Tried Really, Really Hard”
- Donald Trump Fires Back at Meghan Markle, Prince Harry After Election Comments
- The Masked Singer: Breaking Down All Our Theories About Who Are Behind the Masks
- Kristin Cavallari Says She Thought About Divorce ‘Every Day for 2 Years’
- Candace Cameron Bure’s Quotes About Decades-Long Marriage to Valeri Bure
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Break Royal Protocol With 2020 Election Video
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Ask Americans to Get Out and Vote: “You Deserve to Be Heard”
- Kelly Clarkson and Usher Connect Over Divorce Difficulties
- Jason Priestley Says Shannen Doherty Is a ‘Fighter’ Amid Cancer Battle