Angelina Jolie Is Doing ‘What’s Best for the Children’ Amid Brad Pitt DramaLatest News
“Her interests are the same as they always have been, which is to protect the kids and the health of the family,” says the source. “In the end, she is going to do what’s best for the children as she has done all along.”
Since August, the former pair — who share Maddox, 19, Pax, 16, Zahara, 15, Shiloh, 14, and 12-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne — have been at war over the private judge handling their custody case, whom the actress, 45, claims is too close to Pitt’s attorneys.
“She only wants peace and what’s fair” for the sake of the children, a source previously told Us. “She is a very protective parent. Everything she’s done is for the health of the family.”
The actor, however, has not been happy with his ex’s latest tactics in the latest court proceedings. “Brad says Angelina has gone way too far this time,” another source previously said. “He’s left with no other option but to dig in and fight back — hard.”
But on the bright side — for him, at least — the Ad Astra star, 56, has new girlfriend Nicole Poturalski to lean on. The duo were spotted together in France on Wednesday, August 26 and have since spent time at Château Miraval, the French estate and vineyard he owns with Jolie.
For more on Jolie and Pitt’s latest legal drama, watch the video above and pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ozzy Osbourne Regrets Cheating on Wife Sharon: ‘I Broke Her Heart’
- 15 Thought-Provoking Books That Have Won the Women’s Prize For Fiction
- Kaley Cuoco and Husband Karl Cook Mourn Death of Their Rescue Dog Petunia
- Stassi Schroeder: 2020 Wasn’t My ‘Favorite Year’ After ‘Pump Rules’ Firing
- Congrats! Matthew Perry and Girlfriend Molly Hurwitz Are Engaged
- 12 Musical Moments From Schitt’s Creek That Will Inspire Your Inner Jazzagal
- 10 Celebrity Couples Who Are High School Sweethearts
- Julianne Hough Says 2021 Is ‘Definitely Looking Up’ After Divorce Filing
- Pajamas! Meatballs! Celebs Share Their Favorite Holiday Traditions
- How Meghan and Harry Are Celebrating Thanksgiving After Miscarriage News