Ariana Grande and Normani’s Friendship Is a Much-Needed Dose of SweetenerLatest News
When Normani announced that she’d be joining Ariana Grande on her Sweetener tour back in November 2018, fans were understandably excited. Two of pop’s biggest female stars supporting each other is something of a treasure, especially in the music industry. According to Normani, they first met “many years ago” at iHeartRadio’s Jingle Ball show. Some time after, she joined former Fifth Harmony members Dinah Jane and Camila Cabello for a sleepover at Ariana’s house. Now, throughout the course of Ariana’s tour – which kicked off on March 18 and will end on Dec. 22 – the duo has developed quite the bond, and it’s truly adorable.
“We wear face masks, wake up really late, have breakfast, that kind of jam,” Normani, 23, told Teen Vogue in April while discussing life on the road with the “Thank U, Next” singer. And recently, Ariana, 26, gushed over Normani’s incredible music video for “Motivation,” tweeting, “My cheeks hurt from smiling, refreshing, watching a million times. enjoy this special moment. my heart is so full for u!” What’s even more heartwarming is that they actually wrote “Motivation” together. Let’s hope this means a duet with them is dropping very soon. Look ahead to catch a few glimpses of Normani and Ariana’s sweet friendship!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Selena Gomez’s New Song Is ‘Obviously’ About Justin Bieber, Not The Weeknd
- The High School Musical TV Show Is Returning to a Very Familiar Location
- Hilarie Burton Reveals Favorite, Private Moment of Her Wedding to Jeffrey
- Inside Megyn Kelly’s Fight Against NBC Amid New Matt Lauer Allegations
- Come on, Babe! Watch Camila Mendes and Vanessa Morgan Belt “All That Jazz” on a Boat
- Kaitlynn Carter Says She’s ‘Been Through Some S–t’ After Miley, Brody Splits
- Zooey Deschanel’s Husband Files for Divorce Amid Her Jonathan Scott Romance
- Lennon and Maisy Stella’s Sisterly Bond Is Pretty Stellar
- ‘E.T.’ and ‘Haunting of Hill House’ Star Henry Thomas Arrested for DUI
- Nicki Minaj and Kenneth ‘Zoo’ Petty: A Timeline of Their Relationship