Ariana Grande and Normani’s Friendship Is a Much-Needed Dose of SweetenerLatest News
When Normani announced that she’d be joining Ariana Grande on her Sweetener tour back in November 2018, fans were understandably excited. Two of pop’s biggest female stars supporting each other is something of a treasure, especially in the music industry. According to Normani, they first met “many years ago” at iHeartRadio’s Jingle Ball show. Some time after, she joined former Fifth Harmony members Dinah Jane and Camila Cabello for a sleepover at Ariana’s house. Now, throughout the course of Ariana’s tour – which kicked off on March 18 and will end on Dec. 22 – the duo has developed quite the bond, and it’s truly adorable.
“We wear face masks, wake up really late, have breakfast, that kind of jam,” Normani, 23, told Teen Vogue in April while discussing life on the road with the “Thank U, Next” singer. And recently, Ariana, 26, gushed over Normani’s incredible music video for “Motivation,” tweeting, “My cheeks hurt from smiling, refreshing, watching a million times. enjoy this special moment. my heart is so full for u!” What’s even more heartwarming is that they actually wrote “Motivation” together. Let’s hope this means a duet with them is dropping very soon. Look ahead to catch a few glimpses of Normani and Ariana’s sweet friendship!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Dog the Bounty Hunter Admits to Financial Trouble After Wife’s Death
- Stars Who Have Tried Online Dating!
- The Jonas Brothers’ Wives Are the True Stars of Their New Rom-Com Inspired Music Video
- Joe Giudice: There’s ‘No Competition’ With Teresa for Daughters’ Love
- Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and Lisa Kudrow Reunited For a Girls’ Night Out
- Justin Timberlake Leaves Flirty Comment on Jessica Biel’s Post After Scandal
- Farrah Abraham: I’m ‘Concerned’ for Amber Portwood’s Safety Amid New Romance
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Newbie Max Apologizes After Racist Tweets Resurface
- Ana de Armas Looks Happiest in a Swimsuit – Her Instagram Proves It
- Kaia Gerber Spotted for 1st Time After Pete Davidson Split