Since her humble upbringing in Boca Raton, Florida, Ariana Grande has become one of the most recognizable names in pop music.
The singer had a knack for entertaining from an early age, performing at various children’s theaters and in local musicals before being discovered by Nickelodeon in 2009. Her acting career quickly shifted to a more music-driven one with the 2013 release of her debut album, Yours Truly. She has since release a total of five albums, the most recent being 2019’s Thank U, Next, which she made after a tumultuous year.
Case in point: All eyes have been on Grande’s personal life just as much as her professional ventures. She has had a string of high-profile romances and has also been praised for her charitable acts.
To celebrate the release of Thank U, Next, take a look back with Us at the Grammy winner through the years!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Frank Ocean’s Brother Ryan Breaux Dead at 18 After Car Accident
- Beyoncé Just Dropped the Deluxe Edition of The Gift, and BRB, We’ve Got Some Listening to Do
- Danica Patrick Is Doing ‘Emotional Therapy’ After Aaron Rodgers Split
- Amanda Stanton Is Dating Attorney Oren Agman: Meet Her New Man
- Inside Joey King’s Getaway With ‘Kissing Booth 2’ Costar Taylor Zakhar Perez
- Hot Take: Chessy Is the True Hero of The Parent Trap
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About These Vegan Cookies
- Let’s Talk About Klaus Literally Preaching Song Lyrics to His Cult on The Umbrella Academy
- Cody Simpson Shares a Photo With ‘Best Friend’ Miley Cyrus
- Fans Praise Lisa Bonet After Ex Lenny Kravitz Wishes Jason Momoa Happy B-Day