Since her humble upbringing in Boca Raton, Florida, Ariana Grande has become one of the most recognizable names in pop music.
The singer had a knack for entertaining from an early age, performing at various children’s theaters and in local musicals before being discovered by Nickelodeon in 2009. Her acting career quickly shifted to a more music-driven one with the 2013 release of her debut album, Yours Truly. She has since release a total of five albums, the most recent being 2019’s Thank U, Next, which she made after a tumultuous year.
Case in point: All eyes have been on Grande’s personal life just as much as her professional ventures. She has had a string of high-profile romances and has also been praised for her charitable acts.
To celebrate the release of Thank U, Next, take a look back with Us at the Grammy winner through the years!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J: A Timeline of Their Relationship
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello’s Latest Pic May Just Be Their Cutest Yet
- Pregame Sarah Cooper’s Netflix Special by Watching Her Best Trump Impressions Here
- Dodgers’ Justin Turner Slammed for Celebrating After Positive COVID Test
- Is Clare Crawley a “Good” Bachelorette? That’s Turning Out to Be a Complicated Question
- Jersey Shore’s Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Goes Instagram Official With New Girlfriend
- Machine Gun Kelly Says He’s a ‘Better Person’ After Falling in Love With Megan
- Summer House’s Paige DeSorbo Confirms Split From Perry Rahbar
- 10 of the Most Underrated True-Crime Podcasts You Need to Listen to
- Justin Hartley Finally Explains Why He Was Spotted Wearing a Cast