As an Early Holiday Gift, the Jonas Brothers Just Released a Christmas Song All About FamilyLatest News
Please excuse us while we sidestep Halloween for a hot second because the Jonas Brothers just dropped a new Christmas song, “I Need You Christmas,” at midnight ET on Oct. 30. On Friday, Kevin, Nick, and Joe shared identical posts on Instagram to announce the unexpected holiday surprise. “With having such a crazy year, we all really need something to look forward to . . . the Holidays is a time that brings us together and is something that brings us joy in the darkest of times,” they captioned their posts.
In addition to a few throwback photos of past holiday dinners with their growing family (recognize the cuties in the first slide?), the brothers shared the heartwarming message behind the new holiday song: appreciating the time we have to spend with our families. “For us, this song stirs up memories of childhood snowball fights and finding the nearest hill to sled,” the brothers wrote. “It brings us back to spending time with family setting up the Christmas tree. Hopefully it can bring you guys the same feelings of warmth and happiness that creating it has brought us. We love you guys very much!”
Ahead, listen to the beautiful tune and see Nick, Joe, and Kevin celebrating Christmas through the years.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- 12 Musical Moments From Schitt’s Creek That Will Inspire Your Inner Jazzagal
- 10 Celebrity Couples Who Are High School Sweethearts
- Julianne Hough Says 2021 Is ‘Definitely Looking Up’ After Divorce Filing
- Pajamas! Meatballs! Celebs Share Their Favorite Holiday Traditions
- How Meghan and Harry Are Celebrating Thanksgiving After Miscarriage News
- The TikTokers Who Cooked Up the Ratatouille Musical Talk Us Through Their Viral Moment
- Artem Chigvintsev Reflects on ‘Pivotal Year’ That Led to ‘DWTS’ Win
- 15 Books by Muslim American Authors That Need to Be on Your Radar
- Jillian Michaels’ Biggest Feuds Through the Years
- Mariah Carey, Kevin Bacon and More Will Appear on ‘Heroes of New York’