Ashley Graham Slips Into a Sizzling-Hot Jessica Rabbit Costume For HalloweenLatest News
Celebrities did not come to play this Halloween. In the time we managed to carve a mediocre pumpkin, our favorite celebrities outdid themselves with mind-blowing, expert-level Halloween costumes. They dressed as each other, their parents, and reimagined simple characters. Ashley Graham chose the latter, but there was nothing simple about her costume. She chose to play dress up as Jessica Rabbit, and damn, let’s just crown her queen of Halloween right here and now.
For Ashley’s sizzling-hot version of the iconic cartoon character, she slipped into a supersexy red latex dress complete with a pair of sneakers (we stan her footwear choice) and crystal-studded purple latex gloves that went up over her elbows. For her hair and makeup, she wore a long, cherry-coloured wig styled by hairstylist Justine Marjan (who also assisted with getting Ashley’s gloves on) and lilac shadow with a violet cut crease and latex-like lipstick, executed by makeup artist Ash K Holm.
And if you’re wondering how on earth she got the dress on, so were a lot of other people. “I just wanna know who squeezed you into that latex and how,” someone wrote in the comments, to which Ashley replied “BABY POWDER.” An item that will no doubt come in handy when she soon becomes a mama.
Read on to see all of the photos of Ashley’s incredible costume, which has us honestly believing she might be a superhuman.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is ‘a Great Person’
- Accio Credit Card! These Harry Potter Gifts Are Worth All Our Galleons
- Meghan Trainor’s Dad Injured After Being Struck By Car
- Obsessed With That Viral Subway Singer? Watch the Rest of Her Incredible Music Covers
- Diddy Undergoes 4th Surgery in 2 Years: ‘Pray for Ya Boy’
- Maggie Q: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- If You’re Into The Witcher, You Need to Watch These 15 Other Shows ASAP
- Shawn Mendes Reveals He’s Working on Another Album
- Father to Be! Will Arnett’s Girlfriend Is Pregnant: ‘They Are Very Happy’