Ashton Kutcher Seemingly Reacts to Demi Moore’s Shocking Memoir RevelationsLatest News
“I was about to push the button on a really snarky tweet. Then I saw my son, daughter, and wife and I deleted it. ,” the Two and a Half Men alum, 41, tweeted on Tuesday, September 24, the release date of Inside Out.
The former model shares daughter Wyatt, 4, and son Dimitri, 2, with wife Mila Kunis, who he met on the set of That ‘70s Show in 1998.
Kutcher was married to Moore, 56, from 2005 to 2013. In her memoir, the Ghost actress claimed that threesomes with her ex-husband were what contributed to their split. She explained in the book that she agreed when Kutcher asked her if they could welcome a third person in their bed.
“I wanted to show him how great and fun I could be,” Moore wrote, referring to the decision as a “mistake.”
While filming 2010’s Another Happy Day, Moore saw reports that her then-husband had cheated on her with Pilates instructor Sara Leal, who revealed the affair in an exclusive 2011 interview with Us Weekly.
“I felt sick to my stomach,” Moore wrote. “I knew she wasn’t lying.”
When she confronted Kutcher about the infidelity, the G.I. Jane star wrote that the No Strings Attached actor tried to “deflect blame” and claimed that the threesomes were the reason for his extramarital affair.
“Because we had brought a third party into our relationship, Ashton said, that blurred the lines and, to some extent, justified what he’d done,” she wrote.
Inside Out also detailed the Striptease star’s miscarriage with Kutcher’s baby in 2003. She wrote in the book that she became pregnant with the Jobs star’s child — a baby girl they planned to name Chaplin Ray — soon after they started dating in 2003. Six months into the pregnancy, Moore lost the child. Though the couple underwent fertility treatments in 2005 to have another baby, the procedures proved unsuccessful.
Before her marriage to Kutcher, Moore was married to Bruce Willis from 1987 to 2000. The couple share three daughters: Rumer, 31, Scout, 28, and Tallulah, 25. The Indecent Proposal star was also married to musician Freddy Moore from 1980 to 1985.
In Inside Out, the two-time Golden Globe nominee described her relationship with Kutcher, who is 15 years her junioir, as a “do-over.”
“I could just go back in time and experience what it was like to be young, with him — much more so than I’d ever been able to experience it when I was actually in my twenties,” she wrote.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hell Yes! Here’s When Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 3 Drops on Netflix
- Cara Santana Ditches Engagement Ring After Jesse Metcalfe Split
- Bachelor Nation Remembers Tyler Gwozdz After His Death
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards
- Lena Waithe, Wife Alana Mayo Split 2 Months After Announcing Marriage
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick
- Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons Show PDA While Grocery Shopping