Aww! Justin Bieber, Hailey Baldwin’s Most Romantic QuotesLatest News
So in love! Justin and Hailey Bieber (née Baldwin) may have gotten married in secret, tying the knot at a New York City courthouse in September 2018, but they certainly aren’t hiding their feelings anymore.
The twosome, who dated from 2015 to 2016 before rekindling their romance in June 2018, have been gushing over each other for years. The Canadian songwriter even predicted his future marriage to the Arizona native two years before he proposed in a candid interview.
“He’s in love with her and they’ve always had that connection. They have been in love for a very long time,” a source told Us Weekly after their engagement in June 2018.
Indeed, likewise, Baldwin was fangirling over her now-husband way ahead of their romance, with tweets praising his work as far back as 2011.
Between the pair, they’ve complimented each other on just about everything, from their sexy appearances (“U turn me on,” Bieber commented on her Instagram in November 2018) to their talent: The TV personality couldn’t say enough about the Never Say Never star’s music while speaking to Harper’s Bazaar that same month.
Scroll through to read every swoon-worthy thing the duo has said about each other!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards
- Lena Waithe, Wife Alana Mayo Split 2 Months After Announcing Marriage
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick
- Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons Show PDA While Grocery Shopping
- The Jonas Brothers Try to Write a Love Song After Going Day Drinking With Seth Meyers
- How Meghan Markle Is Adjusting to Her New Life Amid the Royal Family Drama
- Vanessa Hudgens Spotted on Date With Lakers’ Kyle Kuzma After Austin Butler Split