Bachelor Nation Remembers Tyler Gwozdz After His DeathLatest News
Us Weekly confirmed that Gwozdz, 29, passed away on Wednesday, January 22, one week after being rushed to a Florida hospital for a suspected overdose. The reality TV alum, who appeared on Hannah Brown‘s season of The Bachelorette, had been in a critical yet stable condition for most of his hospital stint before news broke that he had died.
On Thursday, January 23, TMZ reported that the former dating show contestant had been transported to the hospital on January 13 after paramedics responded to a 911 call. The woman who made the call claimed to dispatchers that she tried to help Gwozdz, but struggled to enter the locked room he was found in.
The sales manager competed for the 25-year-old pageant queen’s heart on season 15 of the ABC dating show, which aired in the summer of 2019. Three episodes into the season, it was revealed that Gwozdz had been removed from the competition. Though Brown offered little explanation to the other men at the time, she said that she had “really enjoyed” her one-on-one date with Gwozdz.
His exit from the series was unexpected, but Gwozdz seemed to look back on his Bachelorette experience fondly.
“How can you be nervous once you see that smile? …Have a safe weekend guys, see ya Monday !! #bachelornation #abc #rose #loafers #iwasprettynervousnotgonnalie,” he wrote alongside a snap of his limo entrance in May 2019 via Instagram.
He later addressed rumors that past disrespectful behavior toward women was the cause for his removal from the ABC show.
“The rumors are so far out of the realm of my personality and values that it seems silly to waste time denying, but I suppose I will for the record. But I will be alright,” Gwozdz told Refinery29 in May 2019. “This was a decision that I came to with producers, and something that I’ve come to realize what is the best decision that could’ve been made.”
Scroll down to see how members of Bachelor Nation reacted to the news of Gwozdz’s death.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hayden Panettiere Breaks Her Silence After Boyfriend Is Arrested Again
- 10 Revelations About Divorce, Gabrielle Union and More in Dwyane Wade’s Doc
- Loved Every Dramatic Minute of The Circle? Here’s What to Dive Into Next
- Are Southern Charm’s Kathryn Dennis and Ex Thomas Ravenel Back On?
- Sad News, Riverdale Fans: Skeet Ulrich and Marisol Nichols Are Leaving the Show
- Channing Tatum, Jessie J Have Playdate With His Daughter Everly
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is ‘a Great Person’
- Accio Credit Card! These Harry Potter Gifts Are Worth All Our Galleons
- Meghan Trainor’s Dad Injured After Being Struck By Car