Bachelorette’s Hannah Brown Hangs With Tyler’s Brother Ryan in FloridaLatest News
“Found this stranger in Jupiter,” Ryan wrote via Instagram on Wednesday, March 18, on a photo of Brown, 25, giving him a hug while boating.
Despite their flirty posts and being spotted on the beach together numerous times during her trip, a source told Us Weekly exclusively that the pair are strictly platonic — for now.
“They have a lot of love for each other,” the insider told Us on Wednesday. “They’re great friends and have a lot of fun together. It’s as simple as that.”
Earlier in the day, the Dancing With the Stars champion and model shared a photo on their joint TikTok account amid rumors that they were dating.
In the photo, the Alabama native and Tyler posed alongside the Florida native’s brother and best friend Matt James — who was cast on Clare Crawley’s upcoming season of The Bachelorette — as well as seven others on a boat.
The crew dubbed themselves the “quarantine crew,” since they have been together during the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.
The duo — who met on season 15 of The Bachelorette where Tyler was the runner-up after Brown chose Jed Wyatt in the season finale — sparked romance rumors after Brown returned to Florida just a week after supporting Tyler at his mom Andrea Cameron’s celebration of life service on March 7.
“It’s been a hectic year for them both,” the source explained to Us about the pair’s March reunion. “And they finally found some time in their schedules to connect.”
The two have been inseparable since Brown returned to Tyler’s hometown on Saturday. On Monday, March 16, Tyler further fueled possible rekindled romance rumors after joking about baby-making on social media.
“There is going to be a major spike in child births 9 months from now,” the former reality TV star wrote via Twitter, referring to the coronavirus self-quarantine.
The same day, the two were spotted playing beach volleyball on the sand and hanging out with Tyler’s friends.
They followed up their beach day by playing basketball and goofing off at the pool on Tuesday, March 17.
“YES!” the Tennessee native, 23, wrote on Tuesday with two heart-eyes emoijis in the comments section of an E! News’ Instagram post about Brown and Tyler “social distancing” together.
Listen on Spotify to Here For the Right Reasons to get inside scoop about the Bachelor franchise and exclusive interviews from contestants.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Look Back at Angelina Jolie’s Sexiest, Most Scintillating Pictures Through the Years
- Lea Michele Accused of Making ‘Ragtime’ Understudy ‘Cry Every Night’
- SNL’s Chris Redd Launched a COVID-19 Relief Fund to Help Raise $250,000 for BLM Protesters
- Jim Edmonds Is Going to Be a Grandpa: I’m ‘Feeling Very Grateful’
- ‘Modern Family’ Star Fred Willard’s Cause of Death Revealed
- Samantha Marie Ware Seemingly Responds to Lea Michele’s Apology: ‘Perceived?’
- Ben Affleck and Ana de Armas March in Black Lives Matter Protest
- Warner Bros. Offers a Powerful Lesson in Systemic Racism With Free Just Mercy Rentals
- Keke Palmer Asks National Guard to Join Protesters: “March Beside Us, Protect Us!”
- RHOBH’s Erika Jayne Defends Her Police Officer Son From Haters