Bachelorette’s Mike Johnson Opens Up About His New Bachelor Nation RoomieLatest News
In reality, Saeli, 25, and Johnson were sent home during week seven of season 15 of the dating show, after competing for Hannah Brown’s heart in 2019.
“Connor lives in Dallas. I live in San Antonio, but my family is from Dallas, so I would always go up to Dallas and Connor and I would always try to kick it,” Johnson explained about how the move came about. “We just naturally continued to come together. Even on the show, we were bunkmates. He left, then I left the next day. It was meant to be.”
The Making the Love You Want author revealed that he “swore” he’d never have another roommate, noting his last one was when he was 20 years old.
Johnson’s biggest fear about sharing a space with someone else is that he won’t be able to go nude as often as he likes.
“I’m not going to lie. When you’re feeling down, or sad, or depressed or anything, [I] run around the house butt naked, listening to [my] favorite music and screaming at the top of [my] lungs,” he explained. “I still can do my thing in my room. Just lock the door.”
The Bachelor in Paradise alum also revealed that Saeli, who appeared on season 6 of BIP as well, is “junky,” which could be an issue.
“Connor loves to work out, and that’s one reason why I’m happy to move in together, because he’s going to be a positive influence over me, but the dude needs to pick up after himself,” Johnson said.
Earlier this month, Johnson talked to Us Weekly about his new housemate, saying the two “strive for the same type of goals,” including staying healthy and in good shape.
“This dude, all he cares about is, like, fitness,” he told Us in September. “That’s all he cares about. And I love it because I care about spinners, but like, let’s be honest, I definitely lost me a load day or, you know, something like that.”
The reality star added that after being on The Bachelorette he’s grown close with a lot of the former contestants, calling many of them “my brothers now.”
As for whether he’d look for love again on TV, he said he’d stay away from another BIP season. “It’s just not my cup of tea,” he explained.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Offset Detained for Questioning By Police During Instagram Live
- Adele Played a Bachelor Contestant on SNL, and Now We Really Want It to Happen in Real Life
- Katharine McPhee, David Foster Perform for 1st Time Since Pregnancy News
- Joe Giudice Says New Italian Flame Is a ‘Fan’ of His Ex-Wife Teresa
- Southern Charm’s Kathryn Dennis Goes Instagram Official With New Man Chleb
- Get to Know Matilda De Angelis, the Star of HBO’s The Undoing, With These Quick Facts
- Angelina Jolie’s Dating History: Brad Pitt, Billy Bob Thornton and More
- Who Is Emily Hampshire Dating? Her Relationship History Includes a Marriage
- Sofia Richie’s Family ‘Approves’ of BF Matthew Morton After Scott Disick
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Reveals He Is Recovering After Undergoing Heart Surgery