Back On? The Weeknd Surprises Bella Hadid at Her Birthday PartyLatest News
The 29-year-old singer arrived at Le Chalet, L’Avenue at Saks’ lower level cocktail lounge, at midnight on Friday, October 11, with an 11-tier macaroon cake and two smaller four-tier macaroon towers with birthday candles.
“Joyeux Anniversaire Bella!” the cake read.
After singing “Happy Birthday” with the other guests, who included Bella’s mom, Yolanda Hadid, and siblings, Gigi Hadid and Anwar Hadid, The Weeknd (real name: Abel Tesfaye) and the 23-year-old model took a tequila shot together. Anwar’s girlfriend, Dua Lipa, Joan Smalls, Kaia Gerber, Stella Maxwell, Lily Rose Depp, Jesse Jo Stark, Justine Skye and Diana Silvers also attended the bash.
The Grammy winner’s sweet gesture sparked speculation that the twosome are back together.
“It did seem like Bella and The Weeknd were back together,” a source told Us Weekly about the evening. “She was so happy when he arrived and surprised her. The pair were very affectionate with one another, but there was no kissing. However, he did feed Bella a macaroon and the sparks were flying!”
Earlier on Thursday, Us caught up with Yolanda, who gushed about the musician, but also claimed that he and her youngest daughter are friends.
“I mean obviously Abel has been with our family since what, Bella’s 17 years old. You know what I mean?” the former Bravo star told Us exclusively at Global Lyme Alliance’s 5th Annual NYC Gala, produced by Lawrence Scott Events, on Thursday. “They’re still friends. He’s still close to the family and we don’t know what’s going to happen in 10 years from now. Now everybody has to focus on their career and try to, you know, do what they have to do and everybody’s friends!”
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills alum added that her kids are “so busy” and young so “it’s hard to invest in a relationship.”
Us confirmed in August that Bella and The Weeknd called it quits after dating on and off for four years.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Selena Gomez’s New Song Is ‘Obviously’ About Justin Bieber, Not The Weeknd
- The High School Musical TV Show Is Returning to a Very Familiar Location
- Hilarie Burton Reveals Favorite, Private Moment of Her Wedding to Jeffrey
- Inside Megyn Kelly’s Fight Against NBC Amid New Matt Lauer Allegations
- Come on, Babe! Watch Camila Mendes and Vanessa Morgan Belt “All That Jazz” on a Boat
- Kaitlynn Carter Says She’s ‘Been Through Some S–t’ After Miley, Brody Splits
- Zooey Deschanel’s Husband Files for Divorce Amid Her Jonathan Scott Romance
- Lennon and Maisy Stella’s Sisterly Bond Is Pretty Stellar
- ‘E.T.’ and ‘Haunting of Hill House’ Star Henry Thomas Arrested for DUI
- Nicki Minaj and Kenneth ‘Zoo’ Petty: A Timeline of Their Relationship